Thread: Some dumb questions from a clueless returnee

Default Some dumb questions from a clueless returnee

Well, I decided to return..and I sure am glad I did. But, while reading through these forums I was curious about some things...

I noticed several people with their characters in the sig...but strange seeing lots of *class* 100 after the name...is it possible to reach 100 in every class or am I just out of the loop in some big joke?

Second, and possibly last question, with the population fairly low would it be safe to assume that I could find myself a plot of land now? Just curious because if I choose to go back onto my older character he should have enough pocket change to afford a nice little piece of land.

Thanks, and feel free to mock my cluelessness

Sanibak

Default Re: Some dumb questions from a clueless returnee

Quote Originally Posted by sanibak
    Well, I decided to return..and I sure am glad I did. But, while reading through these forums I was curious about some things...

I noticed several people with their characters in the sig...but strange seeing lots of *class* 100 after the name...is it possible to reach 100 in every class or am I just out of the loop in some big joke?

Second, and possibly last question, with the population fairly low would it be safe to assume that I could find myself a plot of land now? Just curious because if I choose to go back onto my older character he should have enough pocket change to afford a nice little piece of land.

Sanibak
    1. If you ar a biped character, yes you can get multiple lvl 100 classes in adv and craft.

2. Depending on shard you pick ( or were on) there should be plots available. Now on Chaos the ones available you might not want or cant afford yet but nonetheless it is a starting point.

GhostRdr -
    100- RVR, SPRT, HLR, CONJ, SHMN, GRD
    100- BLK, WPN, FIT, MSN

Fayde- 69 Adult Lunus/35 craft
    82nd Level Hoard
    Member of the Dark Council
    Nana & Gerard Guild Communities

1) Yes, it is possible to reach lvl100 in the different adventure and crafting classes.

2) Yes, chances are pretty good you'll be able to obtain a plot. It may not be the biggest, but there's land enough for everyone.

25X25 plots are worthless.

the average plot size is 50X50... there are none of those for sale left.

Thread Information