Thread: Expert Blacksmith Shop?

Default Expert Blacksmith Shop?

I was wondering if anyone is aware of any expert blacksmith shops on the Chaos server that is open to the community. If so, where and what is the skill bonus? If not, is there any journeyman blacksmith shops? Thanks for your help!
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Default Re: Expert Blacksmith Shop?

There are LOADS of JM Blacksmith shops but I've never heard tell of an Expert one.

Best place IMO to work stuff if you don't mind the necessity to port there is Sakon. They have, I believe, all shops and definately all JM. D'Illuminati really did do a good job with their community.

I do know of an Expert Stoneworking Shop though. It's in Brandon's Shelf on MomaDee's plot.

Default Re: Expert Blacksmith Shop?

Thank you for the info Snowdonia, I'll go check those out. The only reason I was looking for an expert one is because I'm working on making me a set of armor but my skill is to low and an expert shop should give me enough bonus to make it. Maybe (hopefully [:)] )I can still make it with a journeyman shop bonus though. if not, guess I'll just have to get off my lazy butt and get a few more crafter levels [:D]

Thanks again for the info!
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Thread Information