Thread: Time to replace a few old graphics, I think.

Default Time to replace a few old graphics, I think.

Just a simple change.. I think all the artwork for the various pumpkins that are still on plots should be replaced with graphics for badly decayed and rotting pumpkin carcasses. I mean, there is no law forcing anyone to clean up their property, but you should have to deal with the results of that, at least [;)]
    Lumineux Talar

Default Re: Time to replace a few old graphics, I think.

How exactly do you know when that pumpkin was placed? A person just buying or placing a pumpkin on their plot, if they do as you ask, wouldn't be creating a brand new jack-o-lantern but an already decayed, rotting husk... That makes little to no sense.

Maybe they could code in a decaying factor to jack-o-lanterns or maybe even snowmen where over time they degrade.. But then what about snowmen in frozen areas, should they melt? Why cause the added hassle of having to rebuild those jack-o-lanterns every week or so?

It's simply not worth the additional hassle and seeing we have little to no decorative applications for plots as it is festival decorations are our only recourse if you don't count the all of 3 tree types we have in addition to that.

Thread Information