Thread: Tavu Nature Shop

Default Tavu Nature Shop

Since Arcat's Nature Shop is now already established I am glad to announce the offered wares have been broadened.

see original announcement here: http://forum.gnonline.net/showthread...7282#post47282

Now also sold is leather and hide tannin from all tiers.

Starting from Cedar Hide (30cc) up to Yew Leather (90cc)

The current consignment limit prevents me from putting up Hide Strips as well, but I already figured out a way to do it.

So soon you will be able to buy all your needed resources for leather armor and sacks/satchels.

A leather/clothshop combo can be found down the patch near our guildhouse free to use.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    What customers have said so far:

"I usually kept blocking off armor requests from new players since it was such a hassle to collect the lower tier tannin and hide strips for a basic armor.. no longer. I only port to Tavu and make everthing on site."

"WHAT? Tannin? I am going to collect the stuff myself.... wait.. oh no. I have to gather, find a distillery, get water... where was Tavu again??"

"I used to forget to have some wood sap in stock to make my fabric sacks. I always hated to run to a wood field just to gather some sap... now it only takes a port fro Bristugo or Pars and I can make the sack fully teched on one site"

"90cc for ONE yew leather tannin..ARE YOU CRAZY WTF OMGZ?!?! I need at least around 30 tannin for a FULL lvl 91 leather armor?!? I am not gonna pay 2s 70cc for that! Meta you ripp people off! Shame one you! ... btw WTS tier V tools 50s each PST...."

"I accidentally dropped by in Tavu to check that store out... I haven't left since. It's such a beautiful atmosphere. I tend to relax at the beach or have a drink at Finder's tavern."

"It's time we finally have a store you know you can get all you want. And which is easy to access."
    -- || knoccest of the tailors. period.

Default Re: Tavu Nature Shop

Like the store very much [img]emoticons/emotion-21.gif[/img]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

Thread Information