Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master Healer Quest : Find Bolger ...help please

Default Master Healer Quest : Find Bolger ...help please

Just wanted to know if anyone has completed this quest post merger. If so what are the general co-ord's.

Thanks

Firesight

Default Re: Master Healer Quest : Find Bolger ...help please

I dont this so Hopper, it requires you to kill 5 mylocs which are not in the game yet, so you may have to wait till they Re-add the WA.

Hmm, was fighting Mylocs only 2 nights ago, on EARTH shard...they are there, in with the marrows etc.

d'oh silly me :)

post merger you say, well then...ummm I DUNNO!

Shaw el Shadai Moking
    'Coming at ya...like a spring!'

Ronson

I've done it post-merge. Quest hasn't changed at all, just kill (hahaha... "just kill") five mylocs. [:D]

bay, mylocs are wusses. hehe, with a few gold rages and my HoT ability
    This page intentionally left blank.

I've looked high and low butI can't seem to find any Mylocs anywhere. If anyone could give me some co-ords, i would really appreciate it. :)

Btw where the heck is the Dwarf hiding now that gave out the quest.
    50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

Lady Peaches

THREAD LOCKED

Looks like we have ourselves a Peaches impersonator. Not very amusing and you sure as heck dont compare to the real thing.

There used to be some on Elnath, don't know if they are going back on that island when the WA forces get put back in or not.

Master Aroah can be found on the back patio of the church (cleric building) in Dalimond.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

aceracer24

update on this? I started this quest today and no one can confirm if myloc are still in this game or where they have ben moved to...very disappointing.....

There have been two responses already which confirm they are in game. If u have downladed a map pack try doing a search on it for the mylocs.

aceracer24

DUH! Done that...mylocs show up on the map but there are no mylocs in those locations anymore. It's Indestructable Fyakki or some other mob's. And nothing in this topic says anything for sure that mylocs are in game as of the last patch or 2. AE has done alot of mob adds and so my question holds.....BTW before you ask...it's Pekkas map pack version 2.2. Here are some quets for you since you don't seem to understand:

Quote Originally Posted by Firesight
    I dont this so Hopper, it requires you to kill 5 mylocs which are not in the game yet, so you may have to wait till they Re-add the WA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson
    I've done it post-merge. Quest hasn't changed at all, just kill (hahaha... "just kill") five mylocs. [img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]
    Quote Originally Posted by Imayo
    There used to be some on Elnath, don't know if they are going back on that island when the WA forces get put back in or not.
    Get the point yet?? No one has really confirmed this as of my post....any questions?

Well there was definate confirmnation that mylocs are in game but that was before your post. Your second quote confiems it, and there also was another post u didnt quote that confirmed them definately. As i said they were before your post so they did exist up to that point. I wouldnt imagine they would be taken away if they were already there after the merge. Maybe you want to wait longer at the spawn point marked on the map. Ive waited up to 15 minutes at some spawn points for mobs to show up. If pekkas map pack has them there then they must be there as the version aint that old.

aceracer24

Quote Originally Posted by Flem
    Well there was definate confirmnation that mylocs are in game but that was before your post. Your second quote confiems it, and there also was another post u didnt quote that confirmed them definately. As i said they were before your post so they did exist up to that point. I wouldnt imagine they would be taken away if they were already there after the merge. Maybe you want to wait longer at the spawn point marked on the map. Ive waited up to 15 minutes at some spawn points for mobs to show up. If pekkas map pack has them there then they must be there as the version aint that old.
    You wouldn;t imagine? You obviously don't play much as some mobs have been taken out. Regardless...wehn i posted...the current info as of the map pack...stated where the mylocs where suppose to be..We waited well over 15 min (i'm not a noob I know the new mob system thay have in place now) and there is NO spawn what so ever. So unless someone can CONFIRM as of NOW...that the mylocs are IN game and not from about a month ago...then i still say my post is not bunk. If your so sure they are in game...do me a favor...prove me wrong...and find em. If you can'f find them then please appologize for your rudeness as I will once you prove me wrong.

btw, I don't see where I missed a quote staing they are "definately" in game....I quoted everything that pertained to my question.......

Ive got nothing to apologise for. I offered a suggestion and you respondedrather rudely and arrogantly. All i can say is good luck in your search for them because i wont be reading this thread anymore.

aceracer24

No..your the one that replyed rudely and arrogently. Shall I quote that as well? Anyway...there is no myloc...no one can prove it and every place someone said they saw them...they are not there. Regardless of how long i bother to stand around. They have been replaced....even dragons can't get myloc quests anymore which just shows they are not in game.

Britt Tigahare

Umm, Ronson said he did it post merge. To me, that's an answer saying that they are definately in game. Or at least when he finished the quest. Make sure it's myloc lifetakers that you've been given coords to. You can't just kill any ol' myloc for this quest, it has to be the lifetakers. Or it could be that they have been removed temporarily because they're broken and will be put back in once they're fixed. It doesn't hurt to contact support, even though you might not get an answer in a few days.

As far as dragons not getting quests for them, there might be a couple reasons why. First, if it's from the dragon adventure trainer, that would probably be why. Trainers (maybe dragon adventure trainers are different, I don't know) don't give out quests to kill monsters anymore. They give out specific quests that are supposed to be more interesting. I read this somewhere else on this forum. Some trainers don't give out any quests because they haven't thought of any yet. Then there's the dragon ability quests. If, before merge, you had to kill mylocs (don't know if any trainer ever gave you quests to kill the lifetakers so I wouldn't know that for sure) for an ability, I wouldn't expect it now because so far none of the dragon ability quests are the same from what I've seen.

aceracer24

Quote Originally Posted by Britt Tigahare

Umm, Ronson said he did it post merge. To me, that's an answer saying that they are definately in game. Or at least when he finished the quest. Make sure it's myloc lifetakers that you've been given coords to. You can't just kill any ol' myloc for this quest, it has to be the lifetakers. Or it could be that they have been removed temporarily because they're broken and will be put back in once they're fixed. It doesn't hurt to contact support, even though you might not get an answer in a few days.

As far as dragons not getting quests for them, there might be a couple reasons why. First, if it's from the dragon adventure trainer, that would probably be why. Trainers (maybe dragon adventure trainers are different, I don't know) don't give out quests to kill monsters anymore. They give out specific quests that are supposed to be more interesting. I read this somewhere else on this forum. Some trainers don't give out any quests because they haven't thought of any yet. Then there's the dragon ability quests. If, before merge, you had to kill mylocs (don't know if any trainer ever gave you quests to kill the lifetakers so I wouldn't know that for sure) for an ability, I wouldn't expect it now because so far none of the dragon ability quests are the same from what I've seen.
    The mylocs either lifetakers or otherwise are not in game...the confirmation after merge is probably valid...but as anyone that plays often knows...alot of stuff has either been moved..or taken out as you said maybe because they are broken. All confirmations thus far are not recent ones..yes they are after merge...but thats not even relevent anymore. I've looked high and low for them...checked out many potential leads as well as went to the coords the map pack showed...they just don't seem to be in game anymore :(

As for the dragon quest..I only mentioned that because my friend is a dragon that said he could get a myloc quest...but now he says it's no longer showing. THik he said the quest was the same but changed to cankorous (spell) something or other. No mylocs. Another friend today said they needed myloc hairs?? I think...but no one can find them either. I'll toss a support ticket since there is no one recently that has seen one and see what comes of it. Thx anyway.

Britt Tigahare

Yes, there are some things that require myloc hairs. I need them as well, but you can only get them from the Vielo right now. I just hope I won't have to buy from them until I REALLY need them. They're just too expensive. Another thing I saw for a tech component is myloc hag foot so they will be put back in the game eventually. I think they took out the lifetakers to make adjustments to them and they will also be put back as well. I just wish they would tell us when they do something like that.

From what I've read in the patch notes we get, Nadia should have all tech components that aren't in the game so you're friend should be able to buy the hairs but they'll be expensive.

Thread Information