Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Master Healer Quest : Find Bolger ...help please

Dolgan

Default Re: Master Healer Quest : Find Bolger ...help please

Started this quest pre-merger, killed 3 myloc lifetakers, then there was the merger... a week ago our group hunted exactly the same place where the lifetakers had been pre-merger and managed to find one (even pre-merger there seemed to be 3 spawns with one lifetaker + necroflies per spawn, thoroughly scattered all over the long road to the fortress), after killing the one we nearly lost our hopes of finding another one, but after nearly killing one we got TWO adds... did some jogging [H] and killed them.

Oh, and btw we were group of three adv 35,40,60.

aceracer24

Quote Originally Posted by Dolgan
    Started this quest pre-merger, killed 3 myloc lifetakers, then there was the merger... a week ago our group hunted exactly the same place where the lifetakers had been pre-merger and managed to find one (even pre-merger there seemed to be 3 spawns with one lifetaker + necroflies per spawn, thoroughly scattered all over the long road to the fortress), after killing the one we nearly lost our hopes of finding another one, but after nearly killing one we got TWO adds... did some jogging [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-11.gif[/img] and killed them.

Oh, and btw we were group of three adv 35,40,60.
    Got a location on this? One wek ago puts it at a time line within the time iI was asking. SO far your the closest i have to verification. I'd appreciate coords/closest city/server if you could plz. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Britt Tigahare
    Yes, there are some things that require myloc hairs. I need them as well, but you can only get them from the Vielo right now. I just hope I won't have to buy from them until I REALLY need them. They're just too expensive. Another thing I saw for a tech component is myloc hag foot so they will be put back in the game eventually. I think they took out the lifetakers to make adjustments to them and they will also be put back as well. I just wish they would tell us when they do something like that.

From what I've read in the patch notes we get, Nadia should have all tech components that aren't in the game so you're friend should be able to buy the hairs but they'll be expensive.
    Thx, thats what I told her but she's kinda low on funds as well and not wanting to pay for em. THx though.

Well it is now possible to at least his skull from the Enduring Fyakki, but where is he, Aroah? I haven't any clue at all, and he isn't in Dalimond.

Any help would be great

Somewhere between the Sacred Silence and Sleep there is Order -System of a Down
    Let's have a war, clean out this place - A Perfect Circle

oneirosuchus

Araoh is still in Dalimond but has moved to the back of the house that houses the cleric and paladin trainers. He now asks for you to kill enduring fyakki (satyr islands) rather than mylocs (though he does still talk about mylocs in the text).

Thread Information