Thread: The return of The Knights Who Say "Ni!"

Bedevere

Default The return of The Knights Who Say "Ni!"

Well it seems a few of us are back!

We are Ni-sayers and pround of it. If you wish to say "Ni!" post here or look for Bedevere or Heinrick in game or visit us at http://knights-who-say-ni.com .

Bedevere

Default Re: The return of The Knights Who Say "Ni!"

Oh and yeah we are on Chaos.

Just curious if there is possibly room for another member in your guild?...I'm returning to Istaria after a five year absence in which I played Guild Wars, City of Heroes, Pirates of the Burning Sea and, of course, W0W, where I was briefly a member of a Guild called The Knights Who Say "Ni!"...(not sure if it was THIS one...and even though the graphics were so much more elaborate in those other games...I somehow always missed Horizons...something about the music, the skies, the options, and the crafting system...so I've returned...I, of course, have very low level characters at the moment, as my established characters have long since been removed...Could someone let me know if you're recruiting? Thanks so much....

"Follow, but follow only if ye be men of valor! For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature so fowl, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived. Bones of four fifty men lie strewn about its lair! So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage, or your strength, come nay further, for death awaits you all . . . with nasty big pointy teeth!"

S.S. Antonia

Thread Information