Thread: Dralk Vault

Default Dralk Vault

The character positioning in this Vault is absurd. You need to be right up close to the VaultKeeper to be able to do anything with yer Vault, and I've needed to go outside of the Vault everytime I was doing a trade - even if we were standing on eachothers toes, it'd still say "Character too far away for trade" or whatever that message is.. It's like the tunnel on the Fire Isle and any Satyr Isle tunnels, almost like there's no ground there.
    Truth is absolution - Killswitch Engage
    Gusi: 100 lvls of ELAR deleted and crafting forte.
    Aquzon: 0/100 Draconic Crafter achieved in under 100 hours gameplay.
    Yuthakon: 31 Berserker and aspiring Constructor.
    Proud member of Strata on Order Realm

Default Re: Dralk Vault

Quote Originally Posted by gusi
    The character positioning in this Vault is absurd. You need to be right up close to the VaultKeeper to be able to do anything with yer Vault
    Patience.

Patience.

And more patience.

71722 - Support / Player Policies / Exploitation Issues

Jx
    posted online message Posted- Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 03:06 AM Sslanis vault range

The Sslanis vault range is huge! One can stand still and pump water into vault, smelt ore from vault (I heard), and definately shape essence from vault.

This is the last week for 1 million vaults, so you can be sure many are stuffing vaults (primary character and alts) with resources.

On a related note, expand the vault ranges of the vault keepers in Chiconis and Dralk (rather small for adult dragons) and possibly for player made vaults.

CSR Amon Gwareth
    posted online message Posted- Wednesday, November 24, 2004 - 04:14 PM Jx,

This is being addressed in an upcoming patch. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Amon Gwareth

Horizons Customer Support
    The "upcoming patch" is not here yet for Dralk.

:: grins ::
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Default Re: Dralk Vault

I don't have a problem with the Sslanis vault situation at all. Vaults should have a decent range anyway. It really doesn't matter that much anymore since the 1mil+ vault capacity is gone. I wish I could access player-built vaults from the outside as a Dragon without having to shift to Khutit form. Either let me access them from out front, or from the roof.

However, the Dralk situation with both the vault and trading is HORRIFIC, and should have been fixed AGES ago.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information