1)I think that there sould be robes for the more caster type classesbecauseI have noticed that there isn't has much armor or cloth for them to wear also lets just face it flaxen doesn't look so good compared to platemail and chianmail.

2)WellI was thinking senseDryads do have wings and can kinda fly why do they just hover? Souldn't they be able to fly a little higher, not nearly has high as a dragon but maybe just a little more height.

3) Another idea I have is to add a shared bank. Some people like to play muiltable characters (like myself) with so many races and so much to chose from and do, many of us end up with extra equiment that they could use for a alternet character so it would be nice to just have a bank that all the characters on a account can access rather then finding somone to hold it for you, or haveing to make your friend or husband sit there and wait for u to log out and back in (like I do all the time)

4) Also I would hope to see the swimming issue fixed to help lessen deaths. I myself have fallen several times into the water and couldn't get out in time. Just my opion but ifyou can fall in the water and die then soudln't you be able to swim in it?

Thats all the ideas I have to maybe help improve the game bye for now and thanks for taken the time to read what i have to say
(Vampiric's wife Lexzara)