Thread: Another New Place to Talk.... Welcome

Brayden

Default Another New Place to Talk.... Welcome

Well it looks like we all have a new place to talk about the ongoings in the world of Istaria..

I wanted to take this oppotunity to introduce myself and my band of merry followers of the guild "The Kidred Spirits"... My name is Brayden and my happy family consists of myself, several industrious and loyal Elves, a couple large and magnificent winged creatures and a few gentle yet powerful Half Giants... We hail from the land of Falathien and more often then not, you will see us milling about out homestead in the southwest corner of town.

I look forward to speaking to you all ingame or on the boards to help make our world better and safe for each of us... My family and I stand before all of you and offer any assistance that any of you may need.. You only need to ask...

Be well..... Be safe..... and Have fun....

Brayden Ulrich
    Proud Leader of
    The Kindred Spirits

Zideon Locke

Default Re: Another New Place to Talk.... Welcome

Someone had to reply. Welcome Brayden to the new Order forums. I will be here as often as possible to chat. Enjoy.

Brutis

So as I will brother...Soon several machine that are not located in the human trade center will be open to family and friends....

Brutis of the Kindred Spirits

Hello Brayden and all the other Kindred Spirits members

It's nice to meet you guys [:)]

I'm a member of House of Morrigan, a small but friendly guild comming from the old expanse realm.

I hope to be able to assist you guys sometime, and to see you all in game.

Padishar

Thread Information