Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TELLING ALL I KNOW ABOUT MOONIE/ONNIDRAH

Default TELLING ALL I KNOW ABOUT MOONIE/ONNIDRAH

Hello everyone, let me introduce myself. I'm a boy from Gent, Belgium, 16 year old. And I have been playing horizons since it got released. My first character was called Saris BE. Also my brother played on his account. His name was Elvenlord. Whe had a great time in horizons. It was really fun. I played hz, and after getting to know the market channel, me and Elvenlord were pretty much know as 2 "crazy" people. But I tell again, nothing serious had happened. Ok, I spammed market 1, hehe that was funny, ok I was still a kid. I gues I did it for the attention. Heh. I got to know alot of nice people. Like Kasira ,who I remember the best, and oh yes also dunkel (tho later he got mad at me) and oh yeah Mayaa, the son of Thokk, Bak , who was convincing me and my brother that she was a girl ^^, that was fun. Elvenlord practiclybelieved it with hiswhole heart lol, until he found out that it was a 9 yr old boy (true ?)So time passes . Elvenlord had some problems with everyone. Yes he was rude, and unpolite sometimes I remember. But that's the way he is lol, can't help it. Then I get to know Onnidrah at one day, he speaks the same language so... hey he didn't do anything wrong... so I think he's ok... Still I hadn't heard any bad things about him. No complaints except being a bit"explicit" on market , but I think ppl knew that hey it's just saris be, he's just a kid.
    Then I took a break from hz off about a month I think. I wass already a long timethinking of changing my name, becauseSARIS BEis actually not allowed from the naming police. So I changed my name into Moonie Starlight. At that time I was in the guild Ancient Vikings of Istaria, who I got along with very well. Ohh yes Nurya and Xeron where my best friends..that was a great time :). Hunting with my guild, talking late at night...( sadly those ppl long left hz i miss them :(. OK, then I come to the point that I AGAIn decide to take a break from hz. Because also Elvenlord( who changed his name into Amedee i remember) quits. I had just payed for 3 months... and at the first month I decide to quit... hmm I wasted 2 months. Then I tought wouldn't it be better if I let someone play on my account? To train my character ? Hmmm I ask Onnidrah he says yes... Also Amedee has payed for 3 months and also he decides to let Onnidrah train our characters for the 2 months that are left. Time passes and I don't hear anything from Onnidrah for 2 months... hmm I wonder what would've happend...Ok I come back after 3 months or so. I want to play again :D... I pay again my subscription. yippie back 2 hz.. Hmm Onnidrah lvl'd my warrior from 72 to 92 hmmm not so much for 2 months... Hmm my whole inventory is empty... vault empty , 0 coins... hmm equipment also gone... I talk to Onnidrah via MSN. Ah, he would give me some stuff. Whe still get along pretty well, I still hadd'nt heard any bad thigns about him. Good. Onnidrah comes on his character and gives me some stuff. But still, because I don't have so much time with schoolwork, I can't play alot. So Onnidrah still plays on Moonie on a regular base...I don't know what he does ( prob building his plotand help his charac as for carrying his stuff) I don't know. So time passes I join the guild Shinzawai, friendly people, as I read the post of Ariwena he thinks I was a girl ?! that must've been a mistake hmm I didn't knew that , lol strange.Everything goes ok I talk with Joaqim and he is a nice guy... hmm tough I felt that he was a bit mad at me because I kept asking him for stuff ( never have been rich in hz because not a lot time to RL) but I tought that would be alright. Hmm Onnidrah had been playing on Moonie and as I log in on 1 day my guildmembers of Shinzawai tell me that I have to be the only one that plays on my acc elles I cannot be in their guild... hmm ok. *9**I have to tell that I had been mad @ Onnidrah alot tho now, alot of things had been dissapearing from my account, like armor pieces and such... hmm he says he lost it, but every time he convinces me, if I want to change my pass he says *do u want me to help u or not ???** ofcours I would like him to help me lol, so hmm I let him play on. (still I swear I had not heard a bad word about Onnidrah from annyone elles...)..I am jsut telling plain facts here because I want this all to be cleared up, this is the trought I TOOK ABOUT 20 EXPERT FORMS from Shinzawais guild plot and I SOLD them on market. It is true. I'm sorry for that. It was the first thing I ever did that. I swear. that was wrong I know now. I'"m not gonna start giving excuses that's what I did.:( I regret it. Time passes and I don't play so much anymore. I have been kicked out of Shinzawai. And that's the end of the story that is all I did all the other stuff that have been done by Moonie or Onnidrah I have nothing to do with :((( I have no friends in hz, banned from market channel just past houre, I try to explain... but...

I'm so sad:((( I wish I could just undo it:(.

I just tell this because I want you to know my version of the story :))

c yas

Sammy :):)

Shades

Default Re: TELLING ALL I KNOW ABOUT MOONIE/ONNIDRAH

hi there, well ok thats a verson of the story but did you know that giving onni your account that he may well be temped to do something to ruin your hz live? As I see it Onni may well be just doing this for a laugh or for kicks but this IS NOT FUNNY we try hard to collect up tech resourse, spells, bars, money, in game to help out our guilds and our selves in the long run, and to have it all taking away and sold over night to a pranwbroker near to our plot is not just a pain but seems to be a waste of time for us to go to all this trouble collecting it all in the first place.
    So far the guild im joined to has losted appox 7 gold worth of tech resouses and etc from our hq plot in two thiefts [:@]and now because of it we are way behind getting nearly anything done since we must go back and get it all again. It may well be fun for Onni but for us and other players he is nothing more than a BIG problem that just will not leave us alone and stay away from our stuff. If Onni reads this then let me tell you this: in the end when all this is done what will be left if you keep this up is you in an empty game with no-one else there in your own small personal game and tell me if you think this is sad because i think we can all argee that it is soo sad that it doesnt even rate on the meter...

So give up now before you get your end of game.[O]

may be you tell the truth, may be you just tell another story. I cant prove whats the truth and i dont care. in this and every other online game i just look what the Charakter does. i dont care who says he or she sits behind the pc and plays it. Thats the prob of the Internet, you can tell everything. I am not involved in this story but if you want another live you have to prove it. But for sure in this game will never be much people who trust you....
    Oh, and Shades, people who plays this way just goes on to the next game if they are alone. They dont care what they leave behind...
    Kharuum / Caramia Unity
    Whenever an Optimist sees a ligth which isnt really there, there allways is an pesimist who blows it out.
    Giovanni Guareschi

One of the reasons why mmorpg companies ban CD-keys / accounts, not players, is so that they don't have to read through something like this. If a character of a certain account goes against the rules, it is the account (in a well-managed game) that gets punished. How many players there are behind the account must not affect this. Also, I haven't looked too closely at the EULA but I don't think it says a word about multiple users on an account (except maybe mentioning it is not allowed), so the company wouldn't even need to consider that when applying punishments.

And, all of the above only if one believes your story.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Well -- I hope in the meantime you have changed your password if all this is true.

Maybe you discover that levelling your char slowly and the hard way is in the end more fun than allowing another player to do it while you're away. For if you do it all yourself you can really be proud of what you achieved. Also, you learn more about the game and become a better fighter in a group.

I would never allow another player to play my char -- not only because i want to be there every time she levels, but also because other people in the game have a right to expect that its me behind the char and nobody else.

So what I really want to say is this -- giving the char away to have it levelled in your absence is not only against the rules and a risk (as you found out) -- you also miss a lot about the game if you do so. The main fun in hz is (in my opinion) not to impress others with a high level (thats simply for kids not yet past puberty), but to have a place where you can have good natured fun with people, help each other and have a good time. If you asked others for stuff a lot there seems to be another point in playing hz that you have not fully realized -- you can level by helping others. Instead of asking for stuff, earn it. Become a crafter and make stuff for others, participate in community building efforts (even if you're too high to get xp for them) -- thats the way to do it. I have never asked anyone for anything without giving something in equivalent value in exchange -- and if someone higher up in my guild gives me something it goes without saying that I spend time to help other guildies in lower levels.

Try to find out where the real fun in hz lies and you won't make such awful mistakes again.

snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Hi there

So far on Istaria I only put 3 people on ignore since I play ( more than a year ) the 2 first ones are long gone from the world of Istaria and removed from the list. The third one I put in was Onnidrah because of stealing the nice and friendly people of Shinzawai. Few days ago I was hunting some at the fyakkis then shows up a character named Morthawk. He asks in /say if he can join my hunt group, I ask my groupmembers if he can so they say OK I group this Morthawk. About 2 minutes later he starts asking if he can invite Moonie to the group. I tell him no because i think Moonie belongs to Onnidrah, he then keeps asking for 25 minutes if he can group him. After a while he keeps pestering me and telling moonie is not played by onni i accept even though many tell me they are same person. Moonie just stood there for the whole fight casting only heals ( not even of his tiers but hey cant wait for much at fyakkis ) the point is Moonie never talked nor move nor answered any thing in group chat, not even saying hello or goodbye, Morthawk answering for him. Then at the same time I was hunting someone warns me that Onni changed his name to Morthawk, I checked my ignore list and only name there was Morthawk lol .
    So here comes my conclusions :

1 MOONIE IS PLAYED BY ONNIDRAH AND HIS POST IS A PILE OF CRAP

OR

2 THEY TEAM TOGETHER AND ARE STILL FRIENDS DESPITE OFWHAT MOONIE JUST POSTED WHICH DIRECTLY MEANS THEY TEAM TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE ANDMOONIE SPOST IS A PILE OF CRAP

I just hope all the shard ignores them/him now and they/he ends up bored to death and leaves I also hope people be very careful who they recruit
    Ishar Xhaan => Ishar_Wind Xhaan => Imrryr Xhaan Lunus Destroyer
    and his biped slave KalTorak XhaanSlave Ice Disciple
    == Ancient Order Of Istarian Knights ==

a 3rd possibility:

Onnidrah has 2 accounts and 2 computers (i seem to remember him speaking about that one time) and what you witnessed was his way to level the Moonie char by grouping her and playing mainly with Morthawk.

So it still could be that the post is genuine.
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishar Xhaan
    So here comes my conclusions :

1 MOONIE IS PLAYED BY ONNIDRAH AND HIS POST IS A PILE OF CRAP

OR

2 THEY TEAM TOGETHER AND ARE STILL FRIENDS DESPITE OFWHAT MOONIE JUST POSTED WHICH DIRECTLY MEANS THEY TEAM TO STEAL FROM PEOPLE ANDMOONIE SPOST IS A PILE OF CRAP
    The same evening of your hunt I had a PM from Moonie in the GN forum, about that I talk bad about him (btw. have just said about the same he did within the post). I also asked why he still groups with Onni, he said he forgave him and asked
    "And tell; what did Onnidrah do then that everyone "doesn't liek' him ?"
    *sigh* 3rd option: anextremly naive player who needs to learn that trust is harder to earn then golds in this game and impossible as long that liar/thief combos like Onni also playing your account. But that doesn't really matter, Moonie sweared to change password to keep Onni out of our Guild... and gave it to him again, so Moonie might be played by Onni anytime.

btw. about Moonies Visit in our Guild, I usually don't stuff new Members with a lot of free stuff.Someone need to earn some more trust 1st, as we don't need short time visitors in the search of free techedequipment, butMoonie completly failed in this point.

take care,
    Joaqim

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

I will try to make a new start ok everyone , Onnidrah can not come on my acc anymore because I changed my password now and he doesn't know it so Moonie will now always be me

:(

Hawk

No 1 trust u so they will just think you are lieing again and the chances of you earnning the trust of any player within Hz is low , a message above a few lines states that you forgave onni. Now y would you go and do that when he has just gave you 1 of the worst names in Hz.

SIGH where's an over zealous moderator when u need one, this thread should have been locked ages ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie Starlight

I will try to make a new start ok everyone
    As for the above you want to make a fresh start ask customer services to change your characters names to brand new ones.
    Kaze Ancient Lunus Dragon 100/100 ~7 million hoard (Lv75)

Quote Originally Posted by Kaze
    SIGH where's an over zealous moderator when u need one, this thread should have been locked ages ago.
    Do you think ppl here are wrong? I don't think there is much wrong about this thread, there's something wrong with some ppl I think.

As for the above you want to make a fresh start ask customer services to change your characters names to brand new ones.
    Ignore lists will adjust to the new name, as the "friend" list will do as well. So not much chance, Onni did the same some days before and I'm quite happy that it works this way.
    btw. as Onnidrah is no ingame name anymore, I don't do any name calling here[:P]

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Joaqim
    btw. as Onnidrah is no ingame name anymore, I don't do any name calling here[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]
    Dont believe the "retired" part of the sig. I have seen him in game since that appeared in his sig....
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Joaqim wrote:
    btw. as Onnidrah is no ingame name anymore, I don't do any name calling here[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-4.gif[/img]

Dont believe the "retired" part of the sig. I have seen him in game since that appeared in his sig....
    I haven't said that he isn't ingame anymore, I have said that Onnidrah isn't his ingame name anymore as he had his name changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joaqim
    [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Daedra wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Joaqim wrote:

I haven't said that he isn't ingame anymore, I have said that Onnidrah isn't his ingame name anymore as he had his name changed.
    That is not correct...
    Recently I got asked if I could craft some biped spell (DC) for a character named Onnidrah/Omnidrah...
    Re-installed my comp so cannot recheck the exact name...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Name was changed just 2 or 3 days ago Dragonboy.
    Must say I don't very well understand the procedure for namechanging at GN.Is thisan automatic process, without anyone actually looking at it?

...if u want a fresh start, I suggest deleting all chars and make new ones with different names...

When I asked for a last name removal I had to state which character it was...
    Exact name and what had to be changed...
    And a few days later my last name was removed and only Rvlion remained...

At first I forgot some info so I was asked to provide this...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I've left this topic open because it does not break any rules.

As for name changes and the likes, it seems that Onnidrah has been able to get name changes as he pleases from support, whereas other people who would like a fresh start due to harassment in the game have been denied such help. I'm speaking personally here, I don't get it. Why does someone who is known to be causing trouble get such support, and victims of harassment are told that a name change is not possible? {shrugs}

Back to moderator role, I'm leaving this topic open. Moonie gets his chance to make his case, and as long as no-one turns this topic into some sort of attack then the matter can be discussed civilly.

I wanna make this a discussion to.
    I wanna tell u all about but first i wanna know if u guys are going to believe me.
    No use for me to lie, I totally quited gave mine account away and il hope he has fun whit it.

So if u wanna hear the things from mine side say it and i'll tell.
    Onnidrah: Half Gaint - Retired
    Warrior: 100 Cleric: 100 Mage: 100 Spiritist 100
    Armourer: 62

Unity [Formerer ICE]
    Old Beta Player
    Tazoon irc: IRC

Thread Information