Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
Can you explain, too, how the design Amon suggested always adds one more port than what is currently in place? I sincerely don't understand.
I doon't thinkit will always add one extra portal - but places that are currently accesible directly from Bristugo would require an extra portal to Aughendell to access a lot of the places that higher tiered players access regularly, if I read it rightly.

Quote Originally Posted by katt31m View Post
Well I havent had my morning coffee yet but, why increase the cost of porting? If i'm helping a friend build on his/her plot or even on my own it can get rather over priced as it is. If your going to raise the prices then i may as well pitch my dragon's big disk and get a biped one. The prices for those are up there as it currently is and I am not looking forward to seeing them at a high rate.
I do not read anyone saying they're going to increase the prices of portalling - merely that some will be proportionally higher than others - but that exists right now. you can get to Bristugo for free from some places, from Bristugo for half price, and from AI to a lot of places for free .. it is a relative term - not an indication the prices would have to increase (as I read it).