Thread: Ambrosia 7

Default Ambrosia 7

Okay all here is a suggestion for anyone that has any quarryiong ability at all If you want ambrosia 7 go out to taz crater and mine the blighted sandstone for the bonus essence of blight. I love to help people and often do but i really like to do other things besides spend hours behind the pick gathering up eob's i like to adventure too as do most of the confectioners I know

Number one Rule have fun with the game :)
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: Ambrosia 7

Thanks for the information. What price range could I expect to sell an essence of blight for?
    Fleshrend - Chaos Server
    94 Cleric 12 Warrior 10 monk 8 mage
    100 Blacksmith 100 Mason 91 tinkerer 100 Carpenter 100 Fitter 80 Scholar 73 spellcrafter 41 gatherer 49 Miner

Aye.. I second that.. but mostly I donate my eob to the guild confectioner.. she does a really good job at makin many things.. though she only can make amb 6 currently... that will change soon enough I imagine..

so how much are ya dishin out fer it??? 1s each for our time?? I can have an alt go out there and mine the whole time Im playin ... if ya givin 5-10s each.. figure I can do that and actually sell some to ya.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Ambrosia generally sells as follows
    Ambrosia 1 2s versus 6svendor pricing
    Ambrosia 2 4sversus 12s vendor pricing
    Ambrosia 3 6s versus 18s vendor pricing
    Ambrosia 4 8s versus 24s vendor pricing
    Ambrosia 5 10s versus30s vendor pricing
    Ambrosia 6 12s versus 40s vendor pricing
    Ambrosia 714sversus 50s vendor pricing

and as it takes 3.333 soul frags to make a batch of amb7 pricing them at 5s per is definately a dead loss for me money wise
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

When I have guildies helping with eob I pay them 1s per unit. I'm also currently paying 1s for 5 soul frags, but only until I rebuild my supply.

Ani Puma
    Confectioner 60

Well... I know that not all your guildies will take 1s for EoB... some like to take hoardables instead... [;)]
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

from what i have found out a pach ago eob's wher almost stealth pached out of the game the only place you can get them is the the blighted area around parsinia did they change it again ?

Thread Information