Thread: Crafters United a work in progress

Default Crafters United a work in progress

Hello Again

My Next Idea which I have been doing for a little while now.

I run a business in istaria as some of you might know. I collect comps and sell them at a fair price and I also take request and deliever comps to those in need of what i might not have.

I have exspanded this to hiring tier one and tier two crafters to fill the Cosigners of the beginner islands with what ever there craft allows. I pay 500cp per tier 1 item and 1 silver per tier 2 item. They also get to place the Items on the Cosigners and collect the money in sales. I want to exspand this further but need some financial backing. I will keep the affairs in order and will only keep the lower tiers going for new players coming to istaria. I would love to have a few dragons also for thier new island but im sure one of the Adults are doing this for them already.

Any assistance or help with this would be great.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Default Re: Crafters United a work in progress

Everyone

I have begun to collect small donations to keep the Beginner islands stocked. I have started with spells as its a pretty good idea alot of players love mages or some other casting school. My next being armor and weapons. If anyone knows a few lower level crafters who need some cash and would like to make low tier crafting more profitable please let them know about my process.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Thread Information