Thread: New Dragon looking to be taken under a wing

Dyian

Default New Dragon looking to be taken under a wing

Greetings, Just returned after a long absence, and wanted to try the only thing I didnt before, which would be a dragon and so far am loving it. The only problem is I have NO idea what I'm doing as this noble race, so if there is anyone out there that would like to help me, I would love to be taken under wing of an older adult. If failing that if there are anymore hatchlings around that wish to struggle through thier young lives together I would be honored to join them.

If any of this sounds fun and you're on Order feel free to get in touch with Dyian

Default Re: New Dragon looking to be taken under a wing

Glit'sita young one. My chet Keir Chet k'Eilerten are always on the look out for lost young hatchlings. If your intrested you cna vist http://www.guildportal.com/Guild.asp...mp;TabID=86891and see if we might intrest you. If not just look for others of your kind in the Dragon channel or KCEfriends where the chet hangs out. Both channels are normaly open to questions and will help you out.

Default Re: New Dragon looking to be taken under a wing

You are always welcome to ask for knowledge and wisdom from myself and the other elders of my guild.

While demonstrating your independence goes a long way to distinguish yourself in the eyes of the elders, asking for guidance and knowledge does not diminish your accomplishments in the eyes of others.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thread Information