Thread: Do ANY Buildings with Storage (House, Silo, even Consigner) actually WORK yet?

Solarayne Starfyre

Default Do ANY Buildings with Storage (House, Silo, even Consigner) actually WORK yet?

Just want to know if there's ANY of the build-able structures we can ow put on pliots that Actually work yet? The types I am referring to are Houses, Silos, and even Consigner shops.

I ask because, Currently the "stack" alottment in the Vaults is just rediculous, and after 8 months, gotten to bevery old and tiresometoo.

On top of that, I keep hearingthese buildings are only way they provide, so far, to be able to move items between chars.

So far all I've "heard" is these types aren't working yet, and would like to find out if it is true or not?

(Build-able Vaults aren't in thisquestion, as they are only an "extension" of the regular in game vault, and have no use in this regard.).

And if it is true they aren't working yet, is there anyone that can say as to when they will be?

Thanks for any info, in advance...

Default Re: Do ANY Buildings with Storage (House, Silo, even Consigner) actually WORK yet?

See the most recent blight patch notes:

http://community.istaria.com/Web/Sho...px?PostID=3706

They have added chests to certain structures that can be used to access the storage functionality. Hopefully, this will hit live soon.[:D]

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Solarayne Starfyre

Default Re: Do ANY Buildings with Storage (House, Silo, even Consigner) actually WORK yet?

Ok, thanks, at least shows what's going on with the houses and similar tpyes...[:)]

SirFrog

I can tell you most definitly that the new Personal houses and silos do work. I have a House and several of the new silos all in working order.

Player built machines are working and I was able to make a sell to a player build Pawnie as well.
    Play nice and show some class
    www.theamazonbasin.com

The new guild houses actually have working storage and a bind shrine too.

Thread Information