Thread: Confectioner foods?

Perseis Lzor

Default Confectioner foods?

Hi,

What does a confectioner need to make foods and stuff? Where would I find the foods,tools, etc. I just started gathering but where do I find fish? I went to the docks nothings there, walked up and down the shore and I only found2 bluegill schools but my fishing pole isn't good enough. [:(] Also what is this about essence orbs? Where would I get the essence to make them? Any info you all can give would be greatly appreciated.Thanks! [:D]

Riin Harusame

Default Re: Confectioner foods?

When you join the confectioner school (level 10 gatherer needed i think) you will recieve training equipment like you do in other schools. You can find schools of minnow on the beaches near Sslanis, and to get essence you use an essence siphon on dim wisps. I don't know of many locations for them, but there are some in around Genevia, as well as an essence channeler, where you use an essence shaper to make orbs. Hope this helps [:)]

There is a confectioner trainer in Sslanis. You can buy forms from him/it with lore tokens. You can find schools of minnows along the coastlines of Lesser Aradoth (the island that Kion and Sslanis are on) and in the two lakes on the east side of the island. The all-important clay that is used in pretty much every type of food is found south of Parsinia (leave Sslanis and head north by the coastline road) or east of Sslanis (leave by the other road). There is a path that leads up the hill from the eastern road that is marked by a stone that says "resources" and along that path you'll find Cows, chickens, tamed apple oastics, dim essence wisps, deer and various crops like wheat, carrots and potatos. (also spiders, so be careful)

Bluegill are T2 fish, so you won't be needing them until you get around 20 levels of confectioner.

Make sure you learn to quarry stone, too. You'll eventually need this ability...

Perseis Lzor

Thank you both very much. [:D]

Ruath

Quote Originally Posted by cattoy
    The all-important clay that is used in pretty much every type of food is found south of Parsinia (leave Sslanis and head north by the coastline road) or east of Sslanis (leave by the other road).
    They have moved the adobe clay. It is now East of Sslanis along the beach!
    Had a hella time finding it again when I needed it!

Thread Information