Thread: Dryart Neighbors

hanzel

Default Dryart Neighbors

I am in the process of constructing a stone working shop....I will have open access....if you were going to build one dont...build something else for the community to use :) It is 40% complete! Is anyone building a vault in dryart?

Kharron

Default Re: Dryart Neighbors

heya hanzel, I saw your stoneshop right by the pad, great to have it there. I'm right across the pad from you and got a scholar shop that's at 44% - it will also be open to public.

i wonder if anyone is doing a jeweler or blacksmith shop or an ore refinery; and yes a vault would be great as well.

Kharron

hanzel

Thats great Kharron....I'll be on tonight and try and talk with some of our neighbors about building a vault. It would be really cool if we could have a vault and one of each machine in town....put it on the map :)

Egroeg Warmacht

Hello ,neighbors i have a complete human trade skill center on my plot but i can not activate it ,but it will be a community useable building and i think a vault would be great. Good travels to all.

Clare

Hmm...Had a stoneworking shop on an alts plot by the portal for about a week now....sorry.

hanzel

Its ok...I removed the stoneworking since you had the one complete by the portal and changed it to a cloth working shop. Enjoy all...I didnt see one and hopefully it will help...all we need is a vault and we'd be all set! :)

Thread Information