Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pekkas Map Pack

Default Re: Pekkas Map Pack

Well you shouldnt read the map. use the search button instead.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Ruath

Thank you SOOOOOO MUCH!! These maps make life on Istaria so much easier. You're time and effort is much appreciated : )

I do have one question though is ther a way to keep the maps when a patch is done? I keep going back to the original maps every patch?

Tahnk you muchly, again : )

Hmm. I thought I fixed that allready but I shall look into it when I work with v2.6
    Vanaondo

Updates v2.6[*]Changed from Trees old maps to Cobals new at Istaria[*]Skipped West isle map, so if you have personal markers there, send your personal map marker file to me at email and I correct it and send it back if you dont manage it. A WARNING: I will do the same with Tandalar soon, so dont put personal markers there but if you have, send the UIMapmarker.def to me from Horizon\prefs\<shard_char> folder.[*]Added shortcuts up at some mountains with arrows, one location is Chikonis center, another at Harton Valley and at Slate Crest.[*]Loads of Monsters[*]Loads of resources, a mega load of iron at Chikonis new builded Smelter/anvil[*]Loads of Tier II and III resources around harton Valley[*]Lavatube, Flame Isle, that is now open at Unity - Nice spot indeed.[*]Theres probably more...[/list]
    Vanaondo

Trekannor

what do u mean skipped west isle please?

Trekannor

[N][N][N]wish u woulda stayed with old map image, this new one sucks down my FPS REAL! bad..............

Default Pekkas Map Pack v2.7

Hmmm....

As v2.6 was such a mess, screw up really, with origin maps showing, loads of resources missing, I decided to make a v2.7 and v2.7 is double size compared to older versions but its worth it as now Cobals maps are visible and included.

Updates v2.7
    [*]A test of Road Layer as it didnt work at v2.6 and I still dont know if road layers works as I havnt seen that layer since v1.3[*]Fixed a bug at maps[*]Added some silk spots.[*]Corrected severall bugs at Tier III-IV resources file[/list]

I included v2.6 updates here as they are soo fresh, well just 1 day old

Updates v2.6
    [*]Changed from Trees old maps to Cobals new at Istaria[*]Skipped West isle map, so if you have personal markers there, send your personal map marker file to me at email and I correct it and send it back if you dont manage it. A WARNING: I will do the same with Tandalar soon, so dont put personal markers there but if you have, send the UIMapmarker.def to me from Horizon\prefs\<shard_char> folder.[*]Added shortcuts up at some mountains with arrows, one location is Chikonis center, another at Harton Valley and at Slate Crest.[*]Loads of Monsters[*]Loads of resources, a mega load of iron at Chikonis new builded Smelter/anvil[*]Loads of Tier II and III resources around harton Valley[*]Lavatube, Flame Isle, that is now open at Unity - Nice spot indeed.[*]Theres probably more...[/list]

DL the map pack from here and HCC too if you dont have it allready
    Vanaondo

West isle is a part of the main Istaria map now. Earlier we didnt had that Isle at trees maps at all but as I use Cobals maps now, the isle is visible at main map wich means the extra Abandoned isle map is completely unnescesary and have no function at all.

[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img][img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-45.gif[/img]wish u woulda stayed with old map image, this new one sucks down my FPS REAL! bad..............
    I agree, but I made a screw up so you got AE origin maps instead so DL and install v2.7 and all will be fine.
    Vanaondo

Could you make a file with AE's new maps? i realy like them and they don't make me laggy at all :)

thanks alot for your map (again ;))
    Chitpus
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

Trekannor

cool, hope its better 8)

thnx for fix so fast[;)][;)][;)]

Could you make a file with AE's new maps? i realy like them and they don't make me laggy at all [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

thanks alot for your map (again [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img])
    Chitpus

No. You have to do that your self.
    Open Horizons\resources\Interface\maps\Istaria\map_ista ria_terrain.def at notepad and change all t.png to .png with [ctrl-h]

I will explain:
    one file is named map_0_10_1_1t.png inside the file?
    That is Cobals mapsection. The original file map_0_10_1_1.png (without t after the numbers) is still at the terain folder so you rename all files at map_istaria_terrain.def very easy.
    1. Open map_istaria_terrain.def with Notepad (Anteckningar på svenska)
    2. Hit [Ctrl-H]
    3. Writet.png at row 1
    4. Write.png at row 1
    5. Push the buttom, [Replace All]
    6. Save
    7. Run Horizons

Vanaondo

Thanks alot! :)
    Living at Istaria as
    Chiptus Dalak of Order
    71/95 dragon

aka
    Chaim Dalak of Order
    lvl 100 Paladin+Carpenter

Updates v2.8 [*] PERFORMANCE INCREASE 10-20 times maybe? 6Mb DL only now. (v2.8, not v2.8m that is same --> Fast)[*] 1000 new Map Markers[*] New nice Map Marker Icons by Deidrich at Unity: Kwellen, Dragons, Pumpkin, Agror, Skulk, Vexator and Abonimation and I made a new Wraith[*] Western Deadland complete[*] Eastern Deadland complete[*] Satyr Isles complete[*] Aughendell Battlefield complete[*] Dralk Complete[*] Hmmm... I think everything is complete untill we get new mobs at West Harro --> South Gate --> Morning Light wich must come soon I suspect but you never know.[/list]
    Vanaondo

Default Pekkas Map Pack v2.8

Blighters, spread this news inside the channels of yer shard:

Updates v2.8 [*] PERFORMANCE INCREASE 10-20 times maybe? 6Mb DL only now. (v2.8, not v2.8m that is same --> Fast)[*] 1000 new Map Markers[*] New nice Map Marker Icons by Deidrich at Unity: Kwellen, Dragons, Pumpkin, Agror, Skulk, Vexator and Abonimation and I made a new Wraith[*] Western Deadland complete[*] Eastern Deadland complete[*] Satyr Isles complete[*] Aughendell Battlefield complete[*] Dralk Complete[*] Hmmm... I think everything is complete untill we get new mobs at West Harro --> South Gate --> Morning Light wich must come soon I suspect but you never know.[/list]
    Vanaondo

Soulsmaster

Default Re: Pekkas Map Pack v2.8

Is there a hcc package without the installer?

any way of just getting the map markers?
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

The maps are great, and the tremendous amount of work that went into making them is greatly appreciated (helped keep me in game after the merge actually).

But I too wonder if there is a way to just get the markers.
    Mordoth Penumbraen
    Helian Dragon of Order
    (Retired but keeping an eye out.)
    Keir Chet k'Eilerten
    http://tinyurl.com/ZL3F

"I'm a vegetarian Dragon. I only eat Garden Gnomes."

great work again

but one question: named mobs? is there another add on for it? i havent found any entry about the nameds?

rooth

It seems that the latest map doesn't work with the latest patch. I get all default icons, all my old markers, the normal set of buttons, and a spinny wheel in the bottom left corner of my map. Like it's loading something, but never finishes.

rooth

Scratch that. Reinstalled, and everything was fine. *shrug*

Thread Information