Thread: Idea for reaver epic spell ..

NinjaX

Default Idea for reaver epic spell ..

Death Touch pretty much like it sounds . a 1 shot kill that returns damage (all of mobs hps) as health to the reaver . this could cause problems as far as reavers death touching big mobs so either give it a long recast time like 2 hours .. or limit the damage to 100k that way for the 500k hp mobs its not just an instant kill ..
    just a thought. oh and maybe some epic abilities for melee classes . that way everyone has something to look forward too .

Default Re: Idea for reaver epic spell ..

In my opinion, epics should be limited to a base class such that only 1 epic is available per class at any time. For instance, Reavers are capable of casting dark cyclone. Allowing them another epic would require removal of DC from their list of castable spells.

If epics were to be reworked, I'd suggest adding 1 epic per class for all classes (granted this would get awfully.. nuts..), but limit each class to 1 epic.

The one you describe (a massive 1 hit leech) would work for spiritists or bloodmages, and possibly reavers, but 100K is a bit extreme :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

NinjaX

aye it is a bit extreme isnt it lol well was just an idea i didnt really expect that much damage . basically just enough to kill a normal mob or lower tier named but not the big guys .. i guess 100k with multcast would be a bit much eh =D

I'd rather have an epic quest for a vorpal blade. Besides, we already have Banshee as an epic spell.
    Klaus Wulfenbach
    Mithril Council, Chaos
    "Death is fleeting. Pride is forever."

"Let us have faith that right makes might, and in that faith, let us, to the end, dare to do our duty as we understand it."-- Abraham Lincoln

I love that Idea and please could I have it as 150k dmg version...maybe even with longer recycle - respawn time of SoG is longer then 2h anyway[:P]

Joaqim - Multiclassed God on Unity
    "I'm Immortal, I'm Glorious, I'm Supreme, I'm My Saviour"

Beleenda - Goddess of Melee
    "Kill 'em all, let God sort them out"

imported_Godly

hehe epic spell which can instant kill SoG that be nice then finnaly biped can solo them ;))
    maybe then i will get some rare from SoG because i always loose with random numbers when we spliting loot

Quote Originally Posted by Twelvebagger
    In my opinion, epics should be limited to a base class such that only 1 epic is available per class at any time. For instance, Reavers are capable of casting dark cyclone. Allowing them another epic would require removal of DC from their list of castable spells.
    Agreed.
    Gliding Frost
    Dark Defenders
    Adult May 16, 2004
    Ancient October 2005

evilena

I think Ninja has a great idea here myself. I mean after all if you are going to this hard work why not have 2 epic spells (maybe more) to further distinguish yourself.
    I still stand by my idea that a reaver should be able to summon the 4 horsemen and have an epic spell called apocolypse myself though :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gliding Frost
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Twelvebagger wrote:In my opinion, epics should be limited to a base class such that only 1 epic is available per class at any time. For instance, Reavers are capable of casting dark cyclone. Allowing them another epic would require removal of DC from their list of castable spells.

Agreed.
    What about the incomming "Burning Acher "Epic spell ?
    Any class would have two epics with this once introduced?

having editing issues.....

edit edit edit..

crap.

I do have an opinion on this,.
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!

Quote Originally Posted by Milandra
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Gliding Frost wrote: [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Twelvebagger wrote: In my opinion, epics should be limited to a base class such that only 1 epic is available per class at any time. For instance, Reavers are capable of casting dark cyclone. Allowing them another epic would require removal of DC from their list of castable spells.

Agreed.What about the incomming "Burning Acher "Epic spell ?
    Any class would have two epics with this once introduced?
    No, IIRC ELAR cannot cast Shining Blades, and therefore this new epic would be their first.

Correct me if I am wrong, if there's any ELAR's out there.

Aboroth, chime in man.

:)
    -12-
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!

Elemental Archers are not on the list of those that can cast DC... :)
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Elars despite the misleading name can not cast either line of spells

They are a ranged melee school as such can only cast the generic spells the same as beserker, warrior, monk, spearman, scout, crossbowman and any others I missed.
    Zodias of Order
    Sprit Disciple Quilt, Miner

Monk Issue List

Thread Information