Thread: why did my dragon turn red?

Default why did my dragon turn red?

I made a lovely new dragon, black with red highlights, and today when I logged in she's red. can anyone tell me why or if I can fix it? thanks.

Maldroth

Default Re: why did my dragon turn red?

this has happened to my dragon as well :(

is there a solution to this or do we have to remake them?

I've also sent in a support ticket but not sure if it will be answered before my 7 day trial is done. I've hit several bugs in just logging in and trying to play its been frustrating. I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt depending on how this is handled.

Default Re: why did my dragon turn red?

I've had this happen to a friend as well. I met the hatchling on New Trismus and commented on his red scales. The hatchling was very confused as he was supposed to be green and looked that way to himself. He relogged and then both of us saw him as red. Then later I met him again in Chiconis and he was green to me but still red to my friend. He relogged and finally appeared green for both of us. O.o

All I can say is that your dragon is actually the color you chose at creation, just that something else is screwed up... probably related to the Skalkar tutorial island. Try porting to a city off the newbie islands and relogging there, see if that fixes your colors.
    Tympest Stormchaser
    100/100 Ancient Lunus Dragon - Retired
    Erus Ex Istaria - Order

Thread Information