Thread: Fountain .. please look at size

Default Fountain .. please look at size

Can you look at making the size difference with the fountain more noticible.

I fail to see where the acronym of ""small"" applies when they are basically almost same footing size (what somewhere close to 10% smaller). To me the a small fountain would be at least 25% the foothing of the large fountain.

And I would add a medium fountain that would be 50% the footing size of the large one.
    Nalrach, Healer & Guardian, Member of the "Iron Circle" guild
    Ramti, Friendly draggy trying to wake-up from long nap.

Default Re: Fountain .. please look at size

I agree that small and large fountains were surprisingly close in size. I found the 'small' fountain looks prettier than the large one as it appears to have a more waterfall like appearance, while the 'large' fountain appears to have less water on it - I would have thought a large fountain would have more water pouring around it - so the 'small' fountain is what I put on my plot. I think short/tall would be better descripters of the current fountains, and that smaller footprint would be appropriate for new small fountains.

Something I'd like to see is statue fountains - perhaps a satyr fountain with a satyr playing a flute that has a stream of water out of it, or a dragon fountain where the dragon breath is a spray of water - that sort of thing. I'm not sure what a gnome fountain would be though...

Thread Information