Thread: Kion Militia Emblem

Default Kion Militia Emblem

Having obtained this item, I have spent half a day trying to determine how to equip it. Dragging it to the equipment window does not work. Nor does double-clicking it. Right-clicking the emblem does not show an "equip" option on the context menu.

I have not found anyone else with the Kion Militia Emblem on Unity, though I did ask PJ about it and was informed that he had no trouble equipping the emblem. I have completed the quest on both my half-giant and my sslik but neither can equip it. I performed a full scan of the client from the EU login site, and also did a full scan on the North American site incase there were any omissions or differences to be found in the EU copy of the client.

Unsure if this is a Unity specfic problem. Once someone else on Unity has completed the quest I will see if the problem affects others than just myself. Until then any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS The emblem was attuned upon receipt. I am aware that quests can trigger attunement for items and wanted to verify if that is the case for the emblem seeing as I have not attuned it by equipping it.

Default Re: Kion Militia Emblem

That is strange that you cannot equip it as I have not encountered this problem. If you check your equipment window, you do have an emblem slot, yes? For bipeds it will be at the bottom left. For dragons, top right.

The emblem itself is setup to be attuned upon receipt (not equip).

- Amon

"Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

No one on Chaos seems to be having issue. I've seen a few people running around with the honorific. I fear this may be a Unity specific bug. :(

The emblem equipment slot is shown in the equipment window, bottom left as you described. There is no tooltip when the mouse hovers over it unlike other equipment slots.

I will be pouncing on other Unity players today to see if anyone else has completed the quests. Will be helpful to find out if it is affecting all Unity players or just myself.

On Unity we have a single adult dragon who can equip the emblem, and a growing number of bipeds and dragons (both hatchlings and adults) who are unable to equip the emblem.

Here is where things get peculiar. The dragon who is able to equip the emblem has an "equip" option in the right-click context menu. The rest of us lack this equip option and for all intents and purposes the emblem is not considered equippable.

If there is anything I can supply to help determine the cause of this problem then please do request it Amon. [:)]

Please check your PMs Entilzah.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

As I can't read Entilzah's PM and I"m having the same problem (can't equip my nice new saris life stone either :-((
    very curiuos about the cause and more about the solution..

so please Amon..
    what, how, when?
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

The life stone was bugged and will be fixed with this next patch to Blight.

The Emblem I honestly am not sure what is causing the problem. It works just great for myself and many others on genesis, blight, and both NA live shards.

- Amon

Thanks,
    Just have to patient I guess
    [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]
    She heard Nanny say: 'Beats me why they're always putting invisible runes on their doors. I mean, you pays some wizard to put invisible runes on your door, and how do you know you've got value for money?'
    She heard Granny say: 'No problem there. If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.'

It appears that a large number of character records have not been updated on Unity to provide them with an emblem container. New characters for the most part are ok (with one known exception so far), but the majority of older character data appears to have been skipped during the upgrade process.

If I obtain any information relating to actual time periods covering affected characters then I will post it here. It sounds as if Game Network need to rerun the update process while ensuring it covers all characters to resolve the problem fully.

Thread Information