Thread: Quest Help Request

Cavalierfool

Default Quest Help Request

Hello everyone, I feel like a total idiot to have to ask this but . . .

I'm on the blight server, in New Brommel, got the first quest from the scout trainer to "scout the town south of New Brommel".

I have been to every camp I can find along the coast, but I presume it means the area thru the tunnel. I've wandered up and down, been on or in every structure I can find, killed 2 and a half levels worth of level 9 and 10 skeletons and zombies . . . but nothing seems to complete the quest! I haven't found anything I can interact with, but I've found a big glowing crystal, a green pyramid like thing, an apparentdung heap, a crypt?, a tower, and some kind of nest/bole looking things.

I have died a couple times, aoI haven't managed to make it to every structure in one life due toa slight misunderstanding with a series of mages - they claim I'm flammable, and I keep losing that argument.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I in the wrong place? I can't find anything else on the island that looks remotely town like. I feel pathetic needing help with the first quest, but any tips would be much appreciated, thanks.

- The Cavalierfool

Default Re: Quest Help Request

Actually, the quest states "Scout the town south of Dalimond" not New Brommel. So yea, you were looking in the wrong place.

- amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It was so long ago, but.. there is a hill on the south side of the road where skeletons roam and the trees area all dead. You need to run around the hill area until you get the message that you've scouted it. it is not very far south of dalimond, so follow the road out of town as the spot is right next to the road. sorry i don't recall the exact loc. It is past Bristugo, if I recall correctly.

Cavalierfool

Yup, I just knew I was gonna look like an idiot, thanks, didn't realize they were gonna send me out of the new character town so fast, so I just gazed right by it, thanks.

Thread Information