Thread: Harro Attack

Default Harro Attack

Amon

I know that was not the best you could do. If it was please bring back Zideon maybe he will have bigger *Cough*. That attack lasted maybe 30minutes with only Staggler monsters making itinto harro and they were chasing lower level Gifted. The only Death I recieved was when you spawned the large group and it lagged all of us. I thought you were supposed to be a WM all powerful. That was more a Envasion of a Gnome WM with limited Power of the Carebear Stare. Well im on Nevada Time from 5pm to about 11pm everyday if you care to have a second chance at saving your rep or would like to send in Zideon to save all the WM's Reputations as being all Powerful you know when and where to find me.

P.S Maybe you both better come might have a better chance. Oh and bring some AOP with you cause the one yesterday went down easy. Maybe you better bring David with you. Hell better bring everyone you know teach the family how to spawn you'll need it
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Don't cry because its over,Smile because it happend

Default Re: Harro Attack

*gazes into the crystal ball*

Oooooh....I see many DP's in your future...killed by a giant flesh eating cow....

"MOOOOoooooooooooo"

;-)

The gauntlet has been dropped....will Amon pick it up?

Tune in tomorrow...same bat time...same bat....errr...well...you get the idea.

:-)

I hope you get your war....when you are expecting it...
    Drasdil Redin
    100 Paladin
    Order Shard

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

And on a related issue, New Brommel and Harro were both attacked last night.

I was fortunate enough to get in the New Brommel call to aid (warrior 19, and ONLY warrior class for adventuring). Tagath missed the end of the Harro defense.

We need more low-level clerics and healers. Dragons were down for 10 minutes or so waiting on resurrections.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Speaking of New Brommel

I hear everyone there did great in holding off the Withered Aegis. I have been wondering what the Aegis has been busy doing now I see that thier mages have been working on Gateing the stronger gifted away to even the odds while they attack. As one of the Stronger players it will work to our advantage since it will allow the new gifted to learn the tactics of the aegis and get seasoned for the battles ahead. When the time comes that will aid you greatly when Harro is attacked and you are called to its aid.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

LOL, sounds like there will be more focused attacks. Why not, get them while there alone and helpless you guys are gonna be in so much pain.

When your looking down at your dead corpse and this all flashing back. There is but one thing you'll need to remember, that the Lady of pain was with you, and this wouldn't of happened.

Jayne

Jayne

I'm glad your on our side plots on elnath you must be joking who wants to have Purple spiders running around in your house? Now if you want to add a plot or two in in the Crimson Scourage area im with you. would be nice to have lawn decorations of the Crimson Scourage they remind me ofthe Scarecrow in the OZ land.
    Warsong
    Paladin/Healer

Actually I was thinking of one looking over the stone circle where my favorites are, Vet aboms, Blue vex, Wraith groups. Ahhhhh I would be in Heaven! Of course thats why they call me the "Lady of Pain". It's what I do.

Jayne

Thread Information