Thread: An Idea on a truly Epic Epic quest

Default An Idea on a truly Epic Epic quest

Create a special trophy hunter thats looking to complete his istarian trophy collection
    quest to collect 1 of every trophy in game
    1. make the collection quest a list that auto-completes as you loot the trophy
    (this will eliminate trading of trophys) similar to the nature tower quests
    2. make it a tiered quest ie multi-staged quest for example upon completionof the tier one portion he gives you the t 2 quests so that you dont end up having too many tokens/bulk
    3. when all tiered quests are done give the playres a title or a grant them a of a gain in any stat of thier choice except speed ( lets say per example a 50 boost to their armor usage as a prime example.
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: An Idea on a truly Epic Epic quest

Would be nice. Makes it nessesary to know all mobs and their locations. With a littel luck it can reduce the amount of people that only know fyakkys.
    Enisha Dryad 190/234 Caster (retired)
    Enix Dryad 165/100 Heavy Melee (retired)
    Enigma Dragon 100/92 Helian (retired)

Unity

Good idea... [Y]
    Maybe put in some nice stories about Istaria between the quests and we would even get ourselves some ingame lore... [H]

We would need more long quests like RoP/ARoP for all races and not just kill 20 of xxx mob...
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

As I said in Bounty, hell yes, I give this two thumbs up :)
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

shameless bump :P
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

I posted an idea similar to this a while back, although it wasn't for a title, but more of a buildable structure called a Trophy hall.
    Each mob you kill has a trophy which gets added to your trophy hall, and is not tradable. All bosses have to be killed as well for it to be completed. I think I wanted all of them to be solo killed, not in groups, so there is at least a challenge to it.

Littlecritter

Great Idea, I am personally not into most of the quests that have been added to date but a find and collect say 5 trophies from each in game mob is a great idea for a stat or skill boost!! Will not only make an exciting quest but will also shake to life the game elders into spending some cash and tossing life into our dead markets and cash into our poor newbs.....seems like a win win to me! Yeah and add all named to be killed or something like 1 per teir solo kills only 1 for T1, 2 for T2,3 for T3, 4 for T4, 5 for T5, ect......I love it make it happen TG!!

You could add a similar quest to hunt down every kind of hoard item as well. The functionality needed is already there in the Bottle Cap Collection quest.

Thread Information