Thread: Plot Auction depression

Trinal Thunderpride

Default Plot Auction depression

Was anyone else deeply saddend to look at the number of plots going up for auction and realizing just how many of our old friends have moved to other lands?

Default Re: Plot Auction depression

Aye, a few I knew have their plots up for auction and I mourn for them.

But I take joy in all the new friends I've made of late--both those who have returned from long sleeps, and those new to the land.
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

SapphireSniper

*Hugs Tantalyr*

SapphireSniper... are you one of the ones who spear-headed a lot of the community building efforts when Horizons was in its infancy? And had a lot of trouble with Beryl of Kindred Spirits (heh, I left Horizons over that whole debacle back then.. She was my guild master and.. well.. ya know, didn't agree with what she did).

Heh, well, I'm sure you're the same one now that the memory juices are flowing again.

Good to see a familiar face hoppin' around (the forums, at least).

Reikh

I remember you sapphire, I was helping with the frozen cave way back on Dawn before we freed the Satyr race i believe. I just started playing this game again after almost two years in World Of Warcraft (I was in the beta). I can't believe I would be playing that game for so long compared to this one hehe. I tried all of the other ones that passed by as well, but none of them stuck. I'm coming back here at least until LoTRO comes out.

Nice to see a face I remember. My main character at that time was Risca Van Dugen, and I was doing a lot of masonry work on that cave out in the middle of nowhere. You were doing a great job with your website to let us know how far along we were and trying to coordinate efforts.

Well that's my piece, i'm glad to be back and I'm enjoying this game like I never did before

Unfortunately, it looks like SS has since retired from HZ, Risca.

Reikh

That is sad news to hear, Perhaps she'll still have a change of heart. I seem to be having one.

As have I, welcome back, by they way. :-D

Reikh

Thanks, i am having a great time, I am seriously trying to figure out why I left in the first place hehe

Thread Information