Thread: Question/Problem with Trophy Hunter Quests

Default Question/Problem with Trophy Hunter Quests

Currently I am a 27 War/25 Cleric/8 Mage. With my current school being a warrior.

I went to get a new trophy hunter quest last night since I could now get the 25-29 as the last one I had completed had been a 20-24 one. I go talk with the Dalimond and the Chiconis Trophy Hunters and when I click on the gather trophies I think it is called link, nothing comes up. Tried it last night and this morning. Tried it both as Cleric and as Warrior.

Only quests I have started since last completing a trophy hunter quest was I got last night the 3 Darkstaff Crystal quests and picked up my level 20 Warrior quest "Prove your mettle" I think it is.

Is this a common problem, a new bug that I should file a support case on, a quest I need to complete before I can get a trophy hunter quest, or have I just lost my mind?

Thanks for any insight/help.

Default Re: Question/Problem with Trophy Hunter Quests

If you are getting no dialog box at all - that can be because you needan open chat window to recieve the "tell" .. if you are getting the first dialog and then the link is not being followed - sorry no advice

Yes getting the greet dialog box with the link in it. Just clicking on the link is doing nothing. Thanks

Finished my level 20 Warrior quest "Prove your Mettle" and they started working again.

OKie, that is really odd and definately a bug. Might want to report that as I don't believe that should have affected your ability to take hunter tasks as it did.

Just a wild guess (I don't know off the top of my head where the link is within the window)...

Had this same issue myself a few times in the past (with different quests; links just doing nothing, period: just like you experienced).

Discoveredthat the link to click was simply too close to the edge of the window. Enlarging the window (especially in height) seemed to give the link the room it needed; as soon as I did that it worked without any problems.

So you might have solved it by unknowingly enlarging the npc-chatwindow a bit at some point..[:)]

Thread Information