Thread: Looking for a "portly Ruxus"

Vindra

Default Looking for a "portly Ruxus"

.. as Wisps now are an "endangered species" the Gnomes at Falathien now found out that the pieces of Darkstaff's Crystal have been eaten by some other mobs.

One is a named Frost Ogre.. he should be found among his frost ogre buddies on Scorpion Isle..

The second is "a portly Ruxus" - given the fact, that ALL Ruxusses seem a bit portly to my eyes, I went to the Ruxus mountain SW of Dalimond to look for a extremly portly one.. I found small ones and large ones, but none that would really count as portly compared to the others.

Anybody got an idea where to find that potbellied bugger?

Default Re: Looking for a "portly Ruxus"

There is a named Ruxus on that mountain SW of Dali. Perhaps its him you need to kill. Cant remember his name though sorry.
    50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

Hehanto, a L40 tenebrous ruxus. I've seen it in various ruxus spawns so remember to sweep through all of them, even the one you have to drop down to.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Vindra

So, he IS on that mountain? Hah! Then I will get him - one day..

Thanks for Your help :)

It's not Hehanto for that quest, I just did the quest, there is a L35 Large Ruxus at the top of the ruxus mountain area, little bigger then the others, with 1742 health, killed it and quest updated.

Vindra

Thanks to you, Spellbound.. found that potbellied Ruxus among the other large ones on the mountain and after some hot discussion - in which I used fireballs as arguments - I was able to dig the Crystal out of it's intestines..

BTW, tenebrous means "fat"
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Tiel Dragon

His name is (or is now at least) Portly Ruxus - just for the benefit of others doing this quest later on.

I got the quest just after I killed him for fun, hehe I was so annoyed with myself ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Imayo
    BTW, tenebrous means "fat"
    Actually... http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=tenebrous
    And yeah, I've done this quest since last answering here. Hehanto gives you no quest update, it has to be the portly one.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

Musical Mice

Can anyone tell me where to get this quest? I've killed the creatures for it a few times already so I might as well do a quest that requires it.

Thanks in advance

Tiel Dragon

The ones that gave you the quest are now removed from the game.

I've got the quest from Beldon the Bragger in Falathien -- but the three (Tilly, Beldon, Geldonna) have left the fountain (at least on server Unity). In a corrupted message after completion of quest Beldon was referred to as being in Dalimond, but I haven't seen him there...
    snickel wigglsniff (retired) Twilight Crusaders on Unity
    poggle wigglsniff (gnomish crafter and mage) semi-retired on Order
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    A gnomish house should not just sit there, it should definitely DO something!

Thread Information