Thread: nVidia 77.72 drivers

Default Re: nVidia 77.72 drivers

I think you mean you rolled back to the 71.89 driver. I havn't seen the problem myself, but I did a clean install of win xp sp2 at the time the 77.72 drivers came out, so I had to redo all my settings anyway, thus no real noticeable gamma change for me.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

well I"m not sure if that waws the latest attempt I did to update my nvidia drives - how old is this update?

I know about a month or two ago when I was having issues I went and got the latest Nvidia drivers and they totally screwed up my entire graphics display - icons were a mess, screen wouldn't clear after I minimized a box *left lines across the screen*. Just a total mess.

That was over a month ago, possibly two, so if this is a newer update - ignore that :).

I see the same thing when playing videos. You can go to display properties -advanced --> GeForceFX xxxx tab and then in the color correction pane, slide Gamma to the lowest setting. The weird thing is my gamma slider moves in jumps, not a continuosly variable slider like it should be.It's probably the nvidia drivers.

Memory is a bit patchy, but I think the drivers released in the last day or two fix the gamma problem.
    ____Kulamata Quality Armor___
    None Genuine without this Pawprint `',''

Achiever 86%, Explorer 60%, Socializer 46%, Killer 6%.

Thread Information