Thread: Community Construction Projects

Default Community Construction Projects

Not trying to be like the Order Shard at all, but I do think it a good idea to have a list of all community construction projects that are as of yet, not completed. Is there anyone out there that currently has a list of all the projects on the chaos shard that need work... and if so, can we get a stickied list that we can check off as to when these structures are completed... I know for one.. there are at least 4 buildings, and 4-5 bridges that can still be put together...

Just wondering.
    Elated that HZ is no longer in the hands of the Infidels.

Now.. I may have to split my time between 2 games... CS:S and HZ...

Cool Re: Community Construction Projects

A new year... An energized Dev team

I thought enlivening this thread might energize the players.

With that said, are there any community projects that still need work, or have the players on Chaos been Energizer Bunnies already and all work is complete.

Default Re: Community Construction Projects

Sounds good to me, I'll scout the best my hatchie legs can; I'll want something to build up my lairshaping soon and I can't afford my own lair yet/hope to get one with my imported char. Plus I have a Saris who will want to take up some construction.
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Thread Information