Thread: Bitter Pickle Bottle Cap Collection Borked

Default Bitter Pickle Bottle Cap Collection Borked

Okay,
    I started Conjurer back when the Bitter Pickle first started with the bottle caps. I finished my bottle cap collection and Joggler told me to come back when I had a summoning skill of 750. Well, I am now a level 78 Conjurer with a summoning skill of 750 and he won't recognize the fact that I already completed this quest once.

Can you imagine just how frustrating it is to hear about all the people who have gotten this quest and completed it. The hear about all the other conjurer's who use the spell. To have waited this long to be able to continue the quest and now Joggler just turns his nose at me?

I am posting this here because all of my support incidents are taking 8 days to be answered. I have heard this before, and I even read patch notes about a month back that said this was fixed.

PLEASE FIX IT AGAIN!!!!!!

Ssrydian

Default Re: Bitter Pickle Bottle Cap Collection Borked

Heya Flozzie,

The fix we had to implement for that quest was not an ideal one. If you had completed the quest -BEFORE- the fix was put in, it will not properly register that you did the quest. :(

I am taking care of your case right now -- if any other players finished the Bitter Pickle Bottlecap set -BEFORE- the fix was put in, please let Customer Service know at support.istaria.com. We can check your character to see if you did in fact do the quest prior, and fix your character so that the game recognizes that you did do this.

Default Re: Bitter Pickle Bottle Cap Collection Borked

Thank you........ I knew there were reasons I've stuck around since beta. [;)]

Thread Information