Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me says I!!!

Kael Morbane

Default Re: Help me says I!!!

it is pointless to resist....my apprentice. Join Us...or die!

[6]

*Drops piano on Onyx...*

My opinion:

1) Are adult dragons cool? - Look at my signature; wouldn't you like to be that one..? ;)

2) Gameplay - That one is kind of what you make of it. The game isn't guest based, allthough there are more quests now, and of a more varied kind. Some are standard go-kill-stuff, some a hillarious, some are puzzling. As a dragon you get the ultimate quest(s); the Rite of Passage (and now also Ancient Rite of Passage), which is the best series of quests you will find in any game, save single player titles like Baldur's Gate.
    Crafting is something you don't have to spend too much time on; you have to be craft level 30 to finish the Lunatic RoP, 42ish for Helian. I stopped crafting for months after getting my wings, but eventually took it up again and went to lvl 100. There are lots of advantages with being a high level crafter; you can make stuff, it's a good way to get money, and it offers some variation in gameplay. Remember, crafting as high level is different that low, mainly because the areas you crafting higher up are more...interesting ;)
    As for dragons, we start up small and weak (though verycute), but as you grow, we become the strongest race in the lands. This depends not only in becoming adult, nor just in leveling up. We get nice boosts when we reach the really high levels yes, but for dragons our hoard is an important factor, and the hoard is something you as a dragon will (should) work a lot on. The hoard will boost your armour and breath weapon output, but also fuel some special abilities, and your combat prowess will be dependant on how much hoard you are willing to spend. So, Your strength as a dragon depends on how much work you are willing to put into it.
    Note though, that once you take to the skies for the first time, you'll never want to stomp around on the ground with a character ever again. The playable, flying dragons are a stroke of genious from the developers; you have to experience it to know what I mean...

OnyxBMW

It appears I have underestimated my enemy!

*Calls in his f-22 raptor buddies, who land nearby*

*hops in an f-22 gunners position and takes off*

Catch me if you can!

*flies by the b-52*

*cackles maniacally*

(Simultaneously)

*Onyx then arms all the Patriot Missiles in the immediate area whilst at the same time as rolling in a squadron of M1A2 Abrahms tanks*

*Far into the horizon off sea a full carrier formation complete with destroyers, cruisers, hunter-seeker subs and nuke launching subs are set into alert mode for kael and his/her allies*

Have I forgotten anything? Oh right!

*Arms all the spy satelites in geo-sync orbit to train in on the b-52*

Come and get me.

OnyxBMW

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    *Drops piano on Onyx...*

My opinion:

1) Are adult dragons cool? - Look at my signature; wouldn't you like to be that one..? [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]

2) Gameplay - That one is kind of what you make of it. The game isn't guest based, allthough there are more quests now, and of a more varied kind. Some are standard go-kill-stuff, some a hillarious, some are puzzling. As a dragon you get the ultimate quest(s); the Rite of Passage (and now also Ancient Rite of Passage), which is the best series of quests you will find in any game, save single player titles like Baldur's Gate.
    Crafting is something you don't have to spend too much time on; you have to be craft level 30 to finish the Lunatic RoP, 42ish for Helian. I stopped crafting for months after getting my wings, but eventually took it up again and went to lvl 100. There are lots of advantages with being a high level crafter; you can make stuff, it's a good way to get money, and it offers some variation in gameplay. Remember, crafting as high level is different that low, mainly because the areas you crafting higher up are more...interesting [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-5.gif[/img]
    As for dragons, we start up small and weak (though verycute), but as you grow, we become the strongest race in the lands. This depends not only in becoming adult, nor just in leveling up. We get nice boosts when we reach the really high levels yes, but for dragons our hoard is an important factor, and the hoard is something you as a dragon will (should) work a lot on. The hoard will boost your armour and breath weapon output, but also fuel some special abilities, and your combat prowess will be dependant on how much hoard you are willing to spend. So, Your strength as a dragon depends on how much work you are willing to put into it.
    Note though, that once you take to the skies for the first time, you'll never want to stomp around on the ground with a character ever again. The playable, flying dragons are a stroke of genious from the developers; you have to experience it to know what I mean...
    Thanks for the reply. Odds are I will be looking into the trial very soon. Look out horizons, my resurgance is nigh!

*drops piano on all the toys*

*Appraises the situation*

Too easy...

*Calls the Raptor pilot on the PMSV and lets him know there is a Thunderstorm inbound and that he needs to land immediately. Then calls the B-52 and informs them they need to get down into the stratus deck*

That covers the other aircraft and the satellites...not that they could shoot down a BUFF...

*Watches the BUFF obliterate the Abrahms from the relative obscurity of the cloud deck*

*Leaves the ships and subs so Kael can have some fun*

It is great to be Weather...now...you were saying? [:)]
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

OnyxBMW

*activates MAD device*

If I go down I'm taking you with me!!!

*launches off in an escape ship with 100 years of supplies*

*blows up Earth*

Yeah. Now what?

*arms all the defensive turrets on the completely self-contained vessle with completely untamperable weapons with a range as far as the eye can see and thensome*

I know you're out there (O_o)

*starts up his trial account.*

Kael Morbane

ICBM's anyone? *snickers* Welcome Aboard bud. =)

OnyxBMW

concussion-based weapons are useless in space mate, now wheres that blasted map add-on...

Glad to have you back [:D]
    Denrath, Lunus Ancient of Order

Kael Morbane

Concussion Type true, but with a Nuclear Warhead? *snickers* But no need to kill you, you have fallen to the dark side. mwahaha

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Who needs to worry about concussion when a microwave laser works wonders?

Besides, microwave lasers are essentially invisible.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

OnyxBMW

How are you going to nuke me when if you fire it near me you, yourself will vapourize and if you fire it from far away my PDL's will knock em out of the sky before they detonate, and at the same time if you used a laser I'd be able to attack you with my own lasers, thus assuring mutual destruction of each other, or perhaps redirect the laser at you with a mirror!

Chorigos
    11 Adventure/9 Crafting Dragon...and...rising of sorts.

Thread Information