Thread: I have finally come home.

nifeup2urthroat

Default I have finally come home.

Hello everyone. Once again I am returningand staying for a long time. I think I am going to make a Dragon. I will be playing on the Chaos shard. I am wondering if there are any guilds out there that run raids and such. I remember when I first played and we raided that giant robot thing. It was very fun and I was just wondering if there any guild out there that can bring good memories back. Thanks

Default Re: I have finally come home.

Welcome back!

Funny that people are saying they are coming back home, because that's how it felt to me a month ago, as well.

There are a number of active guilds on chaos. The guild I'm in, Imperial Crusaders, is recruiting now and now doubt other guilds are too.

We don't actually carry out big raids though people do help out on dragon rite of passage and stuff. This is because there aren't really any big things like machine to kill right now. But when there are, our guild (and others) will be right there rading with everyone else!

Tell us your character's name when you get in game, and if you see me or any of my alts, shoot me a tell!

Thread Information