Thread: My first step

Krulick

Default My first step

Hi folks.

I hope to be taking my first steps in Istaria tonight. I've been to many other worlds, all of which have lost their luster for me. Primarily because everyone started tending to their own interests exclusively. No one wanted to group, answer questions, etc.

I've been lurking the boards for the last week or so and I like what I see. It seems there are a lot of people here willing to help and more importantly there seems to be a sense of comunity.

Anhywho, I hope to see you soon in Istaria

Krulick (hopefully of Order)

Default Re: My first step

Welcome welcome! *blows her own horn* We, residents of Istaria, DO have the best community in ANY multiverse around. But please do not get discourage at any time if answers are not as forthcoming sometimes. We do have our faults. While I won't be occupying the same plane of existance as you, I wish you well and hope you enjoy yourself and the community that is on Order.

Merriweather Honeythorn

Kael Morbane

Snow sounded dissapointed that he wasn't going to chaos... *snickers* well, let me tell ya, welcome to Istaria and the Order Shard. Soon as you walk in *I* suggest joining a chat channel called "New Player". Its the home channel of GNAT (Greater New-Player or Newbie Assistence Team.) and them boys can help you get on your feet quickly. Another huge suggestion, talk to people, read everything NPC's tell, especially on the starter islands....it'll make things easier..other that, I repeat my welcome and I hope you enjoy.

Ein Morbane - Part Time Reaver, Part Time Armorer, Full Time Smartass.
    Kithantryx - Master Gnome Confectioner, Adept Pain Artist

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Hi, Krulick, and welcome aboard. Depending on your interests, I can also suggest certain other channels:
    Dragon (if you're playing a dragon)
    WorldProjects (if you're looking into construction)
    MarketPlace (direct player-to-player buying and selling)
    Other than that and where you're wanting to go and do will really depend upon you. In the Order Shard forum, we're collecting a guild list for the GNAT for being able to refer people to guilds that suit their needs as well.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Krulick

Thanks for the information everyone. I unfortunately wasn't able to make it in last night. Upon trying I found I still needed to download about 200Megs. I'm on dialup [:'(]

So it will be a few days before I make it. I'd be on broadband if it was in my area.. When I asked my realtor about broadband she thought I was talking about an all female marching band! [:P]

Krulick

JEESH! I'm the only NON-Order player who replied to Krulick and yet I'm the most RP. Ya'll suck much y0!

[;)] *goes away snickering madly to herself*

||Throws a few snowballs at Merriweather||

Krulick

Just 50 more Megs of patching.... over dialup. I've got my bit-whip out but they just aren't moving any faster.

Sigh.. another night Horizonless.

*comforts Krulick* Start bugging your cable/phone company to get broadband in your area. I'm just glad you were able to continue to DL without your connection dropping. When I had dialup we disconnected every 4 hours and couldn't change that.

Kael Morbane

Eh, you don't know me...and as I said in the other thread started by Kid...sometimes, you scare me, Snow. :P As to Krulick, if I dont see a change in status of you internet connection, your ISP and I are going to have a talk...mostly me having a field day and them screaming out how many push ups they've done so far.

Ein: "DOWN!"
    ISP: "156!"
    Ein: "DOWN!"
    ISP: "157!"
    etc etc. *snickers and launches his arsenal of snowballs at Snowdonia*

*builds a snow fort*

Mithrandolir

Welcome Krulick!

My wife and I are also very new to the game, just a few days old.
    I played a couple of weeks at release too, but that was a long time ago.

We're having a blast!

We went to Chaos because Snow paid us well to avoid Order. (kidding ;) )

So welcome to the land of Horizons!
    Hope you enjoy it as much as we are!

Kael Morbane

*with anti-snow fort snowball cannons locked and loaded. With his SK-59 Snowball Assault Rifle. Kael declares war of Snowdonia and flattens her fort and lights her up in frozen assault.*

I believe this means I win.
    *snickers and radios the pilot to precede to snowbomb the remains of her fort*

*licks Snowy*

*Stands next to Kael and farts*

God I'm a child.

Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Kael Morbane

*busts out laughing*
    nah dude, we are all children here.
    *chucks another snowball at Snowdonia*
    =) just some are more professional kids then others.

Thread Information