Thread: Fishing V

Default Fishing V

This had been on the loot table for I don't know how long but recent reports say that it has been removed...

Why?! Was it exploitable? Was it bugged to the point no patch would fix it so needed to be removed instead? If it was because it is meant to be obtained via quest then why wasn't the quest put into the game BEFORE the tech was taken off the loot table? I've heard of a bug with it adding to AU but that's hardly enough reason to remove it.

It is extremely silly to remove a tech when there is no reason to and no other recourse for obtaining said tech.

So, are we getting this back anytime soon?

Default Re: Fishing V

Probably removed thinking we'd write the quest. That isn't happening soon, so I've added it to the loot tables.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

My thanks Amon. :D

Yay! The one tech I am missing.

Erus Ex Universitas -- Erus Ex Istaria Guild Home

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is not complete. -- 3. Start something new.

Thank you.
    25 months waiting for expert CNF forms. Tired of the intentional deceptions and being kicked in the junk.

ADV: Centenarian Nature Walker; Rating: 162
    Craft: 1900 levels; Craft Rating: 234
    DRGN: Lunus, Adult, 100 DRAG, 100 DCRA, 100 DLSH, Expert Lairshaper (Chaos-04)

No, try not! Do or do not, there is no try. - Yoda

If the enemy presents an opportunity, take advantage of it - Sun Tzu

Having problems with my right to speak? Report me or click here *Ignore Seranthor*

Thread Information