Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saris are Sexxy

Default Re: Saris are Sexxy

Obviously we are the most beautiful ladies. Everyone knows ladies look best in Fur and what better fur than your own?

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i always thought that it goes without saying, myself....

and fur is nice, but fur covered in royal green armour is the bestest of all!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Especially if you put them in a Kirasanct or Kion dress.

So true.
    I have a Dragon and a Saris ;P

If any saris are interested I have an all saris guild on chaos shard. It is called warriors of the claw and our chat room is wotc. I am currently looking to expand into order if possible but right now chaos is our home

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

I'll purrrr to that!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

If any one is interested I am part of an all saris guild in Chaos called Warriors of the Claw. all saris are welcome to come and run with us as we treat the world as our scratching post or a litter box depending on where we are.

A warm and steamy endorsement if there ever was...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

ooohs! I`ve been thinking about making a kitty on Chaos thinking Sekhmet but might need to change the spelling if it`s taken XD

yes make a kitty on chaos and play!

*whispered* Sanurra awaits youuuuu...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Mew! made Sekhmett

I`ll try to pop on some time tomorrow afternoon

I don't want tail armor, but a twitching of the tail and speed of twitch based on emotion would be wonderful!!!
    Chaos: Delite, Delicat, Delectable, Delikit, Delish & Deetara~Blight: DeeDee

While I do purr over milk, give me a huge mug of flavored coffee, I'll be ecstatic!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadowe View Post
    If any saris are interested I have an all saris guild on chaos shard. It is called warriors of the claw and our chat room is wotc. I am currently looking to expand into order if possible but right now chaos is our home
    Lol, I always see that chat room and I thought it was Wizards of the Coast, like some of their employees had formed a guild.

OT: I had a Saris (by the name of Kivon) almost a decade ago. I left the game and the account went into hiatus, but I have a free lifetime account now (human only >.<), as well as a 14-day trial now, and if I can come up with the money to pay for a subscription, I will definitely either revive my old account or make a new one and have a new Saris.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkuu View Post
    Obviously we are the most beautiful ladies. Everyone knows ladies look best in Fur and what better fur than your own?

So true
    Look at my pet!

I love my Saris!! *pets tail* I so wish we could have tails sometimes *swish swish*

Personally they're my favorite race, all the humanoids just have such weird face/hair choices!!

I'll definitely be playing my saris more often very soon ^.^
    ~Clearbrooke~ *Riverpaw*
    lv 60 Elemental Archer on Chaos
    Raaliquiryn Vaerkaldra, previously Kirya Al`Taraya (Mistress of the Blighted Guard!)
    lv 100/40/34 Dragon on Chaos

Agree with this thread whole-heartedly. Saris do indeed rock

Yes, Saris truly rock. No better looking race in this game. And after all it just makes perfect sense to have gifted cats... no other being can bring itself better into trouble than a curious cat!
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

+1!!!!

Where can I hoard a saris? =D

Quote Originally Posted by Chioxin View Post
    +1!!!!

Where can I hoard a saris? =D
    Tier 2 Lair Storage room. They are nice and deep. :P Saris are teh roxors!! heh
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information