Thread: Small shops?

Default Small shops?

Heyas,

I just recently found me a new home during the plot auctions that already has several small (pre-merge?) shops on it. Was wondering if anyone knows if these shops will ever give any kind of skill bonuses in the future like the other teir'd versions do? If not, I'll probably just wait till we get novians in return for deconstructing structures and build some new ones.

Thanks,
    Zarcharien
    - The Paladin is the Judge, the Jury and Executioner!
    - Zarcharien Justice - Lvl 100 Paladin & 71 Armorer
    - "Evil can only triumph, if Good stands by and does nothing."

Default Re: Small shops?

As far as I know, the "grandfathered" structures will remain as is, i.e., no bonuses. On the other hand, they did add storage to old-style houses, so it's possible. However, nothing has been announced as to any plans to add bonuses, so if you are willing to do the work of rebuilding you'll get your bonuses much much much faster by doing so.

Just don't tear anything down right now, until they fix the bug that deletes *everything* on some lots when a structure is deleted. See Manga's stickied post in General for details.

-Levity Merrel, holding off on redoing her lot even with Novians until she sees others successfully doing it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    Just don't tear anything down right now, until they fix the bug that deletes *everything* on some lots when a structure is deleted. See Manga's stickied post in General for details.

-Levity Merrel, holding off on redoing her lot even with Novians until she sees others successfully doing it ...
    Sounds like some really good advice to me,think I'll do the same :) thanks for the info!

Zarcharien,

Could you please check your PMs? Thanks! :D

Consider it done [;)]

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    ...so if you are willing to do the work of rebuilding you'll get your bonuses much much much faster by doing so.
    So you get bonuses for having certain shops on your plot now? Is there a list of these somewhere?

Thread Information