Thread: Do medium-sized plots of land exist?

Default Do medium-sized plots of land exist?

So far in my travels I've seen only small- and large-sized plots of land. Do medium-sized plots of land exist, and if so, how much do they cost to buy and where may I find medium plots of land?

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Default Re: Do medium-sized plots of land exist?

There is a bit of a misnaming. There are large plots rated at 25x25 and there are large plots rated at 100x100. I would suggest looking more at the size of the plot rather than whether it is qualified as large or small.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Very true. The prices of plots go up fast once you get larger than about 30x30, at least on the post-merge plots. The 22x22 Genevia plots go for what, 336s? 52x52 plots in Heather go for 2G, but the 79x79 Aiya plots go for somewhere over 7G, so it isn't quite linear past a certain point. On the other hand, the two huge plots in Lerena have a price barely over 1G.

From recent looks around (post-auction), just about anything over 52x52 is sold, at least on Chaos. Heather and Desert's Edge still have quite a few plots available, and will have decent access once the updated portal destinations on Blight get pushed live, when you'll be able to port there from Bristugo as well as several of the guild communities. I've heard rumor that Heather may be getting an outbound portal, but nothing official, so I wouldn't count on it.

How do you see the size of the plot? I can't see anything on the plot window that states the size other than "large", "small" etc.

Go into the community you wish to see the plot sizes on. Click on the jewel menu and select Plot Survey. This will bring up a list of all the plots in that community with their size, zoning, price and for sale status as well as a map of that community.
    Imayo, Preceptor of Obsidian Order on Order
    Shadowalker
    http://kalex.org

Thanks! I found it not long after posting that. After writing down /loc numbers and stepping off a few plots, I said "Oh, what's this button down here do?" :)

Thread Information