Thread: What Craft do go for?

Taklinn

Default What Craft do go for?

I am a lvl 17 Jeweler, but I took this craft when I played originally and I think I did it cause thats what my guild needed. So now I am thinking of switching. Not sure to what. Any suggestions?

Default Re: What Craft do go for?

:) It depends a lot on what your guild needs, and if your guild has most everything covered, then consider what you like working on, as it never hurts to have a backup.

I like being a generalist, so I took Jeweler, blacksmith, outfitter, and scholar up to at least 20's initially so I could make about everything T1 and T2. If you are around long enough, and you like crafting, very likely you'll wind up with a lot of different craft schools anyways. There hasn't been much else to do since there have been few world events while they work on the stability and getting the 'basics' re-figured out.

For example, I enjoyed working with wisps originally because the Enraged were always around and fun to avoid. Kept things interesting so I took enchanter for a while. From there I went to Gatherer to help out my friends and the world events, then started on construction, etc...

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Dont craft.

(just kidding) :)
    Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Also keep in mind some crafts are beneficial to your stats as well.

Weaver will give you max Dexterity. Fitter and I believe Miner will give you max Strength. Only down side to this is that these schools need to stay at least at or above your adventure school in order to reap the benefits from their stat gain since it doesn't stack.

Taklinn

Thx, guys. I guess I am gonna stick with my jeweler for now. I am finally figuring out where things are. Thanks to the people in MP and New Player assistance.

:) Hehe... It's not as hard as Snow's message might imply. For instance. I had the strength of a 100 Spirit Disciple just by going to level 60 fitter I think, and it really has made the WORLD of difference.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Don't craft. Not kidding :)

Jayne

Thread Information