Thread: Suggestion

Aboroth

Default Suggestion

After all ancient RoP and liars are done, why not look into armor designs. I know wepons have different looks, why not armoer have different designs that make your character different.

Or with emblems, not only would they give you a title, but a neat "sponser" art type thing on the armoer your wearing (like a tattoo)

I know a while ago someone sayed something about armoer duribility, some armoer would have to get repaired...cant find the post where it came from but...

If you did something like that, maybe with the metal armoer, when it got to a certain point where you havnt fixed it in a while, make it case a certain effect like bleed because the armoer got rough poiny edges hehe

Default Re: Suggestion

My guess is the TG artist is stretched about as far as he can go at the moment. After Lairs,ARoP comes the furniture, racial housings. Before they even think of adding new armor designs they will have to implement the armor "tricking" and expand on the weapon "tricking"

All that takes artwork and that puts him busy to about 2020. [:O]
    Bori Grimbattle --->The Dwarf
    Sinistre Azazael---> The Fiend
    Adramaleck Flerious--->The Dragon

~Mystic Blades~
    ~Jambi,Order~

Default Re: Suggestion

Dryad Trees!
    "We live only ONE REAL DAY, during which we recall false memories of living many more."
    Is it today?
    "No."

Thread Information