Thread: Experience needed!!

Orzox

Default Experience needed!!

Anyone have any suggestions on getting exp?? I have done quests, but after level 10, they just aren't plausable. From level 5 - 10 it was easy. I could go load up on sand stone bricks, and just get the quest that asked for 15 bricks. Then I would make a few shards, and do only the quests that asked for the 2 spells.

At level 10, I can only choose 35 bricks, or 35 dim essence ore. Since there isn't any dim essence wisps on New BRommel, and going back and forth to the quarry for 35 bricks takes too long, I have just been mindlessly quarrying.

Does anyone know of a town where it is easier to level my spellcrafting? Or am I just stuck?

Default Re: Experience needed!!

The classic way to gain experience is to make and deconstruct tools. You start by making Sandstone Essence Siphons (or Shapers). At some point you move on to a skill 50 tool, the Sandstone Clay Scoop.

The trainer quests are mainly good to get the lore tokens you need to purchase the formulas for the tools and spells.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Orzox

so you get more exp from constructing and deconstructing tools rather than spells??

Yes you get good xp. Once you get to T2 and above it will save you from having to collect 2 resources (shards and orbs). Happy leveling!!

Trevegan
    Templars of Dawn
    100 Battlemage/51 Mage/72 Spellcrafter
    Trevegan
    Templars of Dawn (Order)
    100 Battlemage/65 Mage/72 Spellcrafter/44 Mason

Lerolas

Part of your Spellcrafter skills is Sculpting. Making stone tools uses that skill so you gain xp this way. Making bricks and then crafting and deconning tools seems the best way to lvl Spellcrafter past T1 since you don't need essence for the tools.

It kinda depends on your other schools you might be proficient in. I still make mass amounts of spells for xp, and it seems to go about as fast tool leveling. But I can harvest orbs & stone way above my s/c level.
    Foxfire Godspell, Ice Queen of Istaria, Dark Defenders
    Manta Guild Community @ Collinswood
    Knoc/Conj, Mastercraftswoman -and-
    Ravagice, Horde Fueled WunderWyrm

Thread Information