Thread: A "short" story

Default A "short" story

Last night, I got home from work and logged into HZ. I work in a corporate office, so I was wearing a dress shirt and slacks, black socks and dress shoes.

It was hot out that day, so I decided I should get out of my work clothes and relax a bit. I was intending on going for a walk with my girlfriend that night, so I changed intoa pair of shorts (technically, swimtrunks, don't ask).

They look like shorts, you can't tell unless you're wearing them really. They have pockets.

(Is "They have pockets" even a full sentence?)

Anyways, where was I..

Oh yes.

So, I sit down and play for a while, and I'm wearing my blue shorts, black dress socks, and a red button up dress shirt, still buttoned. It looked pretty funny to say the least.

I play for a few hours, and at about 9pm we decide to go on a walk. On occasion I'll smoke a cigar, and I was all out, so we decided to run to the store and get a few. (Black N Milds, cheap ****** pipe tobacco cigars that are normally seen in the Hood, but hey, they're way better than swishers.. but I digress). So, she looks at me and says "you aren't going like that, are you?". Of course not!

So I change out of my red dress shirt and put on a blue pullover shirt with the blue not matching the blue on my shorts, and grab my wallet, throw on my BROWN DRESS SHOES and head out to the gas station.

If you're reading this far you're at least partially amused, so I'll continue--however I suspect most of you have exited this thread by now considering it's one of the dumbest stories I've told yet.

You know how sometimes with shorts, the pockets can get turned all funny (the side pockets)? Well I put my wallet in my pocket, with my keys, and the wallet got stuck, kinda. It was like trapped in a fold in the pocket and was back around my butt cheek (you know, where the dime got stuck). Mind you this isn't a rear pocket, it's the side pocket.

I carried on, as my girlfriend grabbed some flavored water out of the cooler. Then I reached for my wallet which was now completely behind me and I thought "Ok, something isn't right".

Lo and behold, not only was I wearing black dress socks, brown dress shoes, a blue swimming suit, and a not matching blue shirt, but I PUT THE FRIGGIN SHORTS ON BACKWARDS!!!!

ROFL!!!!!11111oneone

one!
    *farts*

Just thought I'd share.
    God I'm a genious.

-12-

Twelvebagger
    12x100. <-- I did monk!
    Twelvebagger's Mistress (pinkie!)
    Redo the loot tables and bring on the undead hordes! (*Hands Beer to NimK)

Default Re: A "short" story

Reminded me of the time I went to the mens room to take a slash and realized I still had my pj bottoms on underneath my trousers ! Admittedly I was only 10 years old, but still...

As for shorts / swim trunks / cycling pants, I find them constricting at the best of times, to have them on backwards sounds rather painful [:P]

Thread Information