Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Question Re: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

can somebody meet me on istaria aand show me that i can become an adult????im on trial and im alwz doubting myself...that makes me mad though...one more thing.plzzzzzz dont tell me about acendents...

Default Re: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Quote Originally Posted by zafina View Post
    can somebody meet me on istaria aand show me that i can become an adult????im on trial and im alwz doubting myself...that makes me mad though...one more thing.plzzzzzz dont tell me about acendents...
    How exactly would one show you that you can become an adult? I can't imagine you haven't seen at least one adult or Ancient dragon. Are they not proof enough that becoming an adult is possible?

You also might want to mention what server you play on if you really need someone to meet you in the game.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Short version... you have to do your Right of Passage (RoP), which has minimum requirements: lvl 30 adventure, lvl 20 crafting and 250,000 hoard.

However, at those levels, there is no way you could complete the entire quest line. Depending on your choices (Helian or Lunus) your crafting will likely have to be at least lvl 35 for Lunus or at least 45 for Helian (those are rough numbers).

The quest series is arguably one of the longest and most involved in the entire game, or at least for Dragons. There are some rather epic battles you will have to parttake in and you will need alot of help unless you intend to lvl your adventure quite high.

Everyone will have their own stories on how they accomplished their RoP, I waited until I was lvl 60 adventure and I still needed help, but it sure was fun

So don't hold your breath if you think you'll become adult before your trial runs out. It has been done, but only with a lot of help and a lot of dedication.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Links broken. if someone hase files, can he reupload it, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    Links broken. if someone hase files, can he reupload it, please?
    http://istaria-guides.com/downloads/...Sheet_2011.pdf

It isn't 100% up to date as the AROP and Breath quests have changed and is missing the Ethereal Armor technique
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing View Post
    http://istaria-guides.com/downloads/...Sheet_2011.pdf

It isn't 100% up to date as the AROP and Breath quests have changed and is missing the Ethereal Armor technique
    thanx alot. will read it

Oh, thank you! Just started playing this game and hopefully play as a Dragon. This will prove helpful for me.

I'd like to note, this is again unavailable. Does anyone have this listed somewhere else?
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Thank you so much
    Denaryr, ancient, 100/100/36/10Fireth, ancient, 100/100/19

Also, I've had a copy of this since last year at http://istariareference.com/mirror

Direct link: http://istariareference.com/mirror/D...y_Chasing).pdf
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information