Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Default Re: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Well, you can always use the last page of this one for a list of spells. ;) (It's got a few minor mistakes that I need to fix though.)

Yay! New update!

Version 3.0 includes:
    • Fixed spelling and data entry errors.
    • Added a reference to Spell: Primal Flash.
    • Added new dragon trainers (lairshaping, crystalshaping, smelting, stoneworking, Gerix).
    • Added old dragon trainers (Historian and Faction Breath quests - no location, as those are given in the walkthroughs listed later).
    • Added a few more transmutation forms (Sap and Bark, Tannin, Wood).
    • Added biped spell techs.
    The file is still at http://www.myfoxie.org/horizons/Dragon-Notes.pdf but is no longer case sensitive.

The file remains four pages long, with biped spells and techs on one page, so it can be tossed, if need be.

As always, if there are any suggestions or corrections, please post them here.

Good job, I've had a flick through it and there's some very useful info there.

Thumbs up

Hi,

Nice work! Great list !

But I've found a few things that are missing: there are Master Forms available for the Lairshaper class as well as Master Stone Brick, Master Essence Orb and Master Metal Bar (Master Wood Board also, but that's not very useful for Dragons )

And there are two Spells available at the Tower of Magery after you had done a Quest for Eileen the mage at this tower.

Are the Techs Heal Recycle IV and V available ingame now?

Greeting,
    MurphyFox
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Quote Originally Posted by MurphyFox
    Hi,

Nice work! Great list !

But I've found a few things that are missing: there are Master Forms available for the Lairshaper class as well as Master Stone Brick, Master Essence Orb and Master Metal Bar (Master Wood Board also, but that's not very useful for Dragons )

And there are two Spells available at the Tower of Magery after you had done a Quest for Eileen the mage at this tower.

Are the Techs Heal Recycle IV and V available ingame now?

Greeting,
    MurphyFox
    Oooops... Will see if I can't squeeze another column or two and get those fixed. (I coulda sworn I'd put those spells in because I HAVE them...but I guess not. )

Thanks!
    Last edited by Kala; May 19th, 2006 at 07:46 AM.

Version 3.1 is now up.
    • Added Master Resource and Lairshaping forms.
    • Added Ice Bolt and Improved Ice Bolt forms.
    • Grayed out Heal Increase IV and V.

Quote Originally Posted by Kala
    Version 3.1 is now up.
    Thanks

But don't forget the Forms for the Resources from the four Satyr Isles (Elnathian Spell Rune(?) and Elnathian Silver Bar and so on) and the four Scales (Scale of Dance, Scale of Revelry and so on) that Dragons can make from these Ressources.

And I have heard the the Stun Techs is only availabe up to 3 (no 4 and 5)

Greetings,
    MurphyFox
    Last edited by MurphyFox; May 20th, 2006 at 07:30 AM.
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Quote Originally Posted by MurphyFox
    Thanks

But don't forget the Forms for the Resources from the four Satyr Isles (Elnathian Spell Rune(?) and Elnathian Silver Bar and so on) and the four Scales (Scale of Dance, Scale of Revelry and so on) that Dragons can make from these Ressources.

And I have heard the the Stun Techs is only availabe up to 3 (no 4 and 5)

Greetings,
    MurphyFox
    Evil! Evil, I tell you!

Well, no, not really. I'll try to get the Satyr Island resources in tomorrow/later today. I hope I can find a spot to squeeze them in!

As for the Stun techs...can anyone confirm or deny them going past T3?

Quote Originally Posted by Kala
    As for the Stun techs...can anyone confirm or deny them going past T3?
    Stun tech only goes T1-T3, nothing above.

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

I found this recently and it was exactly what I've been looking for!

Thank you!

*dusts off the thread* I've finally updated the dragon notes again. While EI was in charge, I didn't post revision notes here, so the previous ones are listed first.

http://www.myfoxie.org/horizons/dragon-notes.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Version 3.2
    Changes include:
    • Removed blighted claw forms. I've been informed there is no such thing.
    • Added the Shining Blades form, along with a notation that the quest to receive the form is biped only.
    • Moved the Cut Gem form from the regular section to the section containing master forms.
    Thanks to MurphyFox:
    • Grayed out Stun IV and V.
    • Added forms for Scales of Dance, Feast, Melody, and Revelry.
    • Added forms for processing the Satyr Isles resources.
    At Krakkanoth's request:
    • Added area to check off possession of Reklar's Tail Scale pieces and repair form.
    • Added area to check off possession of Valor's Blood Talon pieces and repair form.
    • Added area to check off possession of the Demon Claw.
    • Added area to check off possession of the Ceremonial Chest Scale.
    Quote Originally Posted by Version 3.3
    Changes:
    • Added Beginner Snowball form. Thanks Takora!
    • Added location of flying cargo disk quest.
    • Added flying cargo disk forms.
    Version 3.4 changes include:

Changes:
    • Grayed out Freeze IV and V. (Thanks Takora and Plot!)
    • Grayed out Concentrated V. (Thanks Takora and Plot!)
    • Grayed out additional boxes that weren't meant to be checked. (Suggested by Takora)
    • Corrected Althanas' name. (Thanks Plot!)
    • Changed the Healing Mastery level 60 quest to level 50. (Thanks Plot!)
    Additions:
    • Added area to check off possession of the Imitation Chest Scales. (Suggested by Takora)
    • Added Primal Boon. (Suggested by Takora)
    • Added Blighted Ornament cleansing forms. (Suggested by Takora)
    • Added the blessings that will go on scales. (Suggested by several people)
    • Added skill requirement to become a lairshaper.
    Thank you Takora and Plot for catching my errors and thanks to the dragons on Chaos for linking stuff for me so I could be lazy and not log the kitty out.

As always, if anyone has suggestions or comments, please let me know.

yay t hank you, i use these sheets as some kind of bible for my lil draggies *winghugs*
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Much love to you Kala this cheat sheet saved me so much time.

I always knew dragons cheated !
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

*tailwhips Magfuddle* insolent snack!
    Shadria: Hatchling 22/24/0 - Intorqueo: Hatchling 5/3/0 - Affina: Saris - Pevil: Ancient Lunus 100/100/57 - Zordraak: Hatchling 5/3/0

Just my 2 cents-

I hate cheat sheets, I hate templates, I hate player guides. My charactor is mine alone to develop influenced by luck, chance and personality. I don't want to follow someone else's design. Unless I feel that I'm struggling in any way, (and I'm not by a long shot, even with the spell nurfs) I will never touch one.

That said...... have a nice day! }:=8)

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Having looked at the cheatsheet, this is nothing to do with how to develop your Dragon, it's a check-list to make sure you pick up all the available spell and scale forms, remember to do various quests at the right levels, etc. It just lists what's available for a Dragon. Personally, I quite like the idea. I'm high enough crafting level to have most of the forms already, but I always forget to do some of my adventuring quests.

Antonath

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    Just my 2 cents-

I hate cheat sheets, I hate templates, I hate player guides. My charactor is mine alone to develop influenced by luck, chance and personality. I don't want to follow someone else's design. Unless I feel that I'm struggling in any way, (and I'm not by a long shot, even with the spell nurfs) I will never touch one.

That said...... have a nice day! }:=8)
    Cal, it's just a checklist for formulars and spells, that you dont have to ask yourself "uuhh have i already that spell/form or not?". Then you look at the sheet and make a dot there that you have it and be happy. That sheet helped me to figure out that i missed the biped transmutaion forms, was happy when i had all spells and forms that are aviable for dragons

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Ahh, sorry then. Just used to seeing, "this is the best way to do be a ____ anything else sux". But now mabe I should have a look. I still hate the fact that there are no way to tell if NPCs have quests for you besides talk to every one. I hope they do somthing about that. But I suppose this could help.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Quote Originally Posted by CallakDW View Post
    I still hate the fact that there are no way to tell if NPCs have quests for you besides talk to every one. I hope they do somthing about that. But I suppose this could help.
    The NPCs on New Trismus have a little bubble over their heads, but that doesn't seem to work 100% of the time and it doesn't seem to extend beyond the starter island. I agree, it would be nice.

Some of the dragon NPCs on Kala's sheet are difficult to locate (hidden in a back corner of an arm of the Dralk floating island... in a room they don't even fit in... for example ) and if not for her sheet I never would have found their quests.

Thread Information