Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Default Re: Dragon "Cheat Sheet" PDF

Kala:

I reported this a year ago or so, but you weren't updating the sheet at the time and it may have gotten lost.

It looks like the levels listed for lairshaper and crystalshaper quests are swapped. For instance, I just hit 60 lairshaping last week and the lairshaper trainer had a quest for me while the crystalshaper trainer didn't. I've noticed that at other levels as well (50 and 40 for sure, can't remember before that).

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    The NPCs on New Trismus have a little bubble over their heads, but that doesn't seem to work 100% of the time and it doesn't seem to extend beyond the starter island.
    Yes, I know, it is supposed to be part of a revamp that I doubt they are working on at this moment due to bigger problems, but it does extend beyond the starter islands, I've seen it with my newer charactors on Sslanis as well, but it doesn't seem to be all encompasing there.

* snuffles curiously*
    [Visit The Order Underground]

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    Kala:

I reported this a year ago or so, but you weren't updating the sheet at the time and it may have gotten lost.

It looks like the levels listed for lairshaper and crystalshaper quests are swapped. For instance, I just hit 60 lairshaping last week and the lairshaper trainer had a quest for me while the crystalshaper trainer didn't. I've noticed that at other levels as well (50 and 40 for sure, can't remember before that).
    Ok, I'll check that out on my little hatchling next time I log her in.

Wonderful checklist, Kala.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

You're welcome.

Also, since this hasn't been updated in a while... Is there anything people would like to see added? I don't remember if I put the dragon community attunement quests in, but if they aren't, those are planned.

Oh, and Kerech's suggestions, as well.

The khutit form quest isn't listed on there at all.

perhaps see if there is anything in my quest lists that needs to be included:
    http://www.lindenhall.org/rothwell/h...uestsDraft.pdf
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Here are some updates for your Pdf:

Misc Forms: Weapon Dye Kit (Dragons can scribe it and craft it) This form only exist as Expert formular.

Dragon Spells: Primal Health and Gift of Velocity (there is beginner,jman and Expert form of these out)

Also the 2 cargo disks forms are missing, they show up when i tick the container in my formular menu, so i think they belong to the container section in your Pdf:

There are 2 forms right now: Flying Cargo disk (beginner,jman,expert) and Nielenoss's Cargo Flyer (beginner,jman,expert).

Also there are new master forms: Master Blighted Cut Gem, Master Blighted Cut Gem Cleansing, Master Tainted Essence Orb.

Hope it helped

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

Oh man, with all the updates that have happened to the game since this has been updated, I'm wondering what's left out now. Is she still around to update still? I think this is a brilliant idea!

She is around a bit - but not playing as much as before .. The last time I spoke to her about this, she intended to fix it up sometime.

it still has the dragons-share of information you need however

Ok, thanks!

Excellent, this is helping me so very much. Thank you thank you thank you : ) So many quests I didn't know about or couldn't find.

*Casts Primal Rebirth on old thread*

Okay

So I got a bit bored on Tuesday waiting for the big patch to go through so I thought I would have a look at the dragon cheat sheet as it hasnt been updated in nearly 3 years.

3 days later.......

I think I have it ready and have added all the new dragon bits (there was a lot of changes in 3 years :P), I have also added a couple of new sections which make up a new page on the sheet

PDF Version
    --edited url--

DOC Version
    --edited url--

Please note I have not updated the blighted scale formulas. I know they are incorrect but I dont have all of the forms on live so I can't check that yet.

Also I have not included any one off formulas such as the ones in ROP or similar quests.

Any errors please let me know and I will amend.

Thanks
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; November 3rd, 2011 at 12:50 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Lovely!

Of note: Vladtmordt's tempered scale quest is now level 30, not twenty five.

I don't know if you also want to note that the hatchie should be 30 adventuring and 30 crafting for the best chance of doing it by themselves.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Great work Chasing Thanks!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    Lovely!

Of note: Vladtmordt's tempered scale quest is now level 30, not twenty five.
    Done........................
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Most Excellent o' Mighty One!

Made some minor amendments (from what I have found so far)

- Primal Cast has a T5 requirement
    - Concentrated V is now ingame
    - Attunement to Aedan has a lvl 20 Adv requirement
    - Corrected text box drawing error on page 4
    - Added link to Cheat Sheet to my forum signature
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Thank you for this update, Chasing! This sheet helped me in figuring out what I was missing to start my ARoP! I would have probably been frustrated into infinity without it!

Awesome! A list of the dragon claws and what level they are available!

So much easier than picking through your knowledge.

Thread Information