Thread: Gathering player skins to make a Collection

Default Gathering player skins to make a Collection

hey Everyone I got another little project going on this one will be a collection of all the players skins that have been made...No I am not trying to steal your design I already submitted mine. and the intaller will not be made public till after the submisions date is closed (aug 15)

ok so back on subject what I madeis a installer that will add a new folder withen the
    "Artifact Entertainment" this folder will be called "skins" and my goal is to gather as many of the players skins and place them withen this folder so we can have many stlyes to chose from [img]/Web/emoticons/emotion-1.gif[/img]

so if you would like to have your skin apart of the collection please Email me at [email protected]

to make it easy on me please send the attach files;

The bitmaped named
    Launcherpic

the text file named
    launcherskin

and a Info text file named
    Info

withen in the info text file please write down the designer name and any info about your skin you would like to share

thanks for your time look for the first relaese of the installer some time after aug 15 when the contest submision date is past.

Default Re: Gathering player skins to make a Collection

Update 15 SKins are now apart of the collection

Keep them coming Gifted ones :)

Update: 26 skins now from a total of 8 people.

Good work to those that submitted so far

/hands them cookies[:D]

keep them coming gifted ones!

Now all you have to do is make a "random" option so that you see a different one every time you log in, and I'll be happy.

Im an artist not a programer :P

When i took visaul basic 6Beg and advhad such a hard time...mostly do to my spelling errors ;)

Update:

33 skins now apart of the collection.

lets keep them coming poeple :D

Update 39 skins

the dead line to be in the frsit release is Aug 15 mabye if im nice the 16 that is about 4 more days left!!!

dont be left out submit your skin to [email protected]

all the send in skinns are downloadable from the page by clicking them isnt it?
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

last i check that page there were not 39 skins to choose from :P. the skin contest only alows 1 submisions per account. I take all you got

and what this installer I made does is in one easy download places a folder in the AE folder section with all the skins in seperate folders named for easy navigation.

and i got a hunch that after the skin contest is over that the skin selection page will be taking down so poeple will not be able to acess them after that.

and lastly im hoping to be taking in skins way past the contest is over. every time i get a few more skins Ill release an updated version with even more skins to choose from!

well here is the link to the main board were i posted the link to downloaded the installer..

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=88790

please make all comments now about skin collection there

wanted to share an update on the launcher..there is now over 50 skins and just in is a Random skin launcher that will choose a skin at random when you start the launcher up learn more info here

http://community.istaria.com/Web/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=88790

Thread Information