I've had a few ideas about extending the use of food that i would like to share.

Firstly change the Ambrosia Vendors to resell player crafted food, the reasoning being that the supplies of the godly created Ambrosia have finally run out and they needto move into a new line of work. However i would suggest that the vendor buys food for about the same price as a T6 pawnbroker would pay and sells at the same price that you would have to pay at a T6 pawnbroker.

However the Vendor can only hold a certain number of each item of Food (say 999) and will not buy any more of that item until those expire or are sold.

Food expiry. as the vendor can only hold a certain number of items the food would go off and be removed from sale (as the pawnbrokers do now). I'm thinking along the lines of several days myself.

How to make food more desirable, make eating food more effective per tier. I've seen several suggestions about this on the forum. But personally think that the Tier should be a multiplier on food type. and remove the level limiting on the effectiveness of the food. So a T1 soup will always remove 3 minutes of Death Penalty, and a T3 soup would remove 9 Minutes of Death Penalty but only if your current adventure lvl were over 40.

I would also suggest that the(former) ambrosia vendors keep the quest to find out how to makeambrosia but also give out quests for new type of food. Anyone fancy a fish and chipsor a beefburger and fries?

End of First Post.