Thread: There is a focus group?

Default There is a focus group?

From what i have read there is a group of players in a focus group assisting on the reworking of the confectioner trade school I for one hope they have a confectioner in the focus group that actually had cooked food for many many levels not just a confectioner that has ground thru conf levels doing clay alone. I really want the Aug focus on re-writing the conf school to be a positive and good thing but i am concerned that they will not have used someone that actually cooks that would not be a good thing to see the grind in leveling /making food become wors
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

Default Re: There is a focus group?

I know I'm not on the focus group... if you're not on the focus group then how many long-time master confectioners does that leave who might be on the focus group and able to help them with the confectioner stuff ? I'm asking cause I'm hearing that they're speaking about it too, which considering they're all supposed to be under NDA makes me wonder who's spreading the rumours...

finger's crossed that there's at least one master cnf on the focus group, figure that any planned changes to how our school's products affect everyone else can be handled by most people on the focus group but if they've not got a long-time master cnf on there then who's gonna tell them how it'll affect us, the few confectioners who know the school inside-out ?

it'll prolly be ok I guess... just hope that we get info on changes so we can comment before anything hits blight [:P]

btw I did speak to Manga a week ago about offering to be someone to bounce ideas off, and got told to send him an email so I did [:)]

A focus group on Conf and Van isn't on it? That's a bit of a blow and doesn't give me much faith in any rework going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdonia Honeythorn
    A focus group on Conf and Van isn't on it? That's a bit of a blow and doesn't give me much faith in any rework going well.
    It's not the end of the world, we'll all get to comment on proposed CNF changes when they're ready to be presented to us [:)] In a way 's probably better that the focus group doesn't have a serious long-time CNF on it... Got to take into account what new potential confectioners will think of proposals as well as long-time confectioners like Vandellia or myself.

Open debate's the way to go, as long as Tulga openly publish the intended proposals for reworking the CNF school when they're ready [:)]

Thread Information