Thread: Dryad Home City?

Cerryl

Default Dryad Home City?

I am quite new to the game and haven't found the Dryad home city. Is there one? And if there is, could I get directions? hehe. I'm not very familiar with much past the ports to the cities off the training isles.

Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Dryad Home City?

There is not one that we know of (yet)

Cerryl

Some dragon was telling my fiance about an island somewhere that had a rainbow bridge, which was kinda the home of the dryads. Was this guy just pulling her wing?

The rainbow bridge is most likely "broken" as we had to build it to be able to get to Dryards IOsle and free your lot (and Xun). You see the bridge west of Nature tower, well just 100m or similair from tower.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

These screenies are from Ice server, the night when Thokk freed you lot (and Xun) and it was a ******** nice experiance to be there at the Dryard isle for this event.

Vanaondo

Zwack

Cool screen shots!! I bet that was fun to participate in.

It was extremely cool as all changed slowly. Seeing a hatchling that finnish his RoP looks similair byut the freeing of the Dryards was so much more.
    Vanaondo

Melianteas

Quote Originally Posted by Cerryl

Some dragon was telling my fiance about an island somewhere that had a rainbow bridge, which was kinda the home of the dryads. Was this guy just pulling her wing?
    The Dryads born there but is not a racial town. Giant mushrooms but arent buildings (like the mushroom house near ED). Nor dryads NPC to giveyou quest or join schools.

Satyrs doesnt have also racial town.

I wonder if there will be any racial town done [:(].
    Doing those racial towns could be interesting.
    I can hardly imagine some racial quests without any racial town beeing done.
    Some kind of event could be joined to those racial town (freedom,building,other?).
    Craft event for one town,and adventure for the other one ?
    I'm sure that many links could be done with some other things (epic monsters,raw resources areas,maybe Lairs who knows? [:)])

I don't know about other player feelings on this subject,
    (how many times I've heard that players really enjoyed those Freedom events [:)],grr why did I miss those? [:D])
    but to me,I'm quite sure that such towns could be a good opportunity to make many things such as events,quests,racial quests.
    This is one thing that players are looking and waiting after,I suppose.

Thread Information